mio liquid water enhancer

Options
124»

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I can find someone for every single item I've ever put in my mouth that can say how it is bad for me.... Whether it be a carrot or actual antifreeze - someone always has an opinion.

I like the Cherry Mio.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    The only thing I don't like about it is that horrible dye they use. It gets everywhere and stains. I wish they made a dye free version.
  • nikbolok
    nikbolok Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey alcohol is pretty bad for us, and we still drink it....... I have heard mixed reviews about MIO. I guess as with any nutritional info that everyone is going to have a different view on everything, and if you took all the advice you would be back at square one..... most important is we do what works for us only! If you love MIO, drink MIO!
  • guitargirl2011
    Options
    I use mio every day. I don't think there is anything like this out there that doesn't have a downside. I use it because I live in a college dorm and can't do the naturally flavored thing. Find something I can use to flavor my water on the go that doesn't have some sort of downside and then I'll be impressed...
  • guitargirl2011
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I can find someone for every single item I've ever put in my mouth that can say how it is bad for me.... Whether it be a carrot or actual antifreeze - someone always has an opinion.

I like the Cherry Mio.

Exactly...
  • pronetocrash91
    pronetocrash91 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I've never used Mio but I've used similar things to help me drink more water. It has helped a lot.
  • VictoriaN316
    Options
    I use the Great Value (Wal-Mart) powdered kind but each packet is for a 16.9 oz bottle of water...I put it in a half-gallon of water and keep it in the fridge. I drink 1-2 gallons of water per day now!
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MIO :love: AND DRINK IT ALL THE TIME! SO FAR I HAVE NOT DIED YET! :drinker:

This!!!
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Just because something is safe for consumption doesn't mean you should consume it.

So...wait what?
  • ShawnRobinson87
    ShawnRobinson87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Homemade fruit water is a great substitute to plain water. Letting fruits steep give it a hint of flavor but keep you hydrated. Also, you can make your own mix of flavored water and its very easy to do.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MIO :love: AND DRINK IT ALL THE TIME! SO FAR I HAVE NOT DIED YET! :drinker:

This!!!

This I have been going through 2 bottles a week lately...I drinking anything but ice cold water unless it's flavoured....then it doesn't have to be ice cold...so it keeps me from being chilled all day...oh another added benefit.