Needing Motivation

Options
So I fell off the wagon pretty hard. I made it to one of my goals of no longer being obese and then just lost my diet and exercise plan. I know I need to get back to my program (personal program, not diet program) but I can't seem to find the motivation to get back to it. I've gained almost 6 pounds back as I haven't been careful at all (and my coworkers keep bringing in chocolate, which I've stopped saying 'no' to). I did well at Thanksgiving, eating small portions and not eating until I was completely full as well as choosing the healthier options. Other than that day, when I was trying to be very conscious because I knew it would be tempting for me, I've not paid attention at all.

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee help me with some motivation. I need a kick in the behind to get me up and running again (figuratively and literally).

Replies

• ARMom8251
    Options
    You can do this just stay focused and remember why you started this journey. Its not always easy, and we are not always perfect,well ok hardly ever, but you can do it. Remember your reasons for wanting to get in shape? If not I posted them for you below:

Why I Want To Get In Shape
    To be healthier
    To feel better about myself

Also remember we are always here to offer support...good luck you CAN do it!
  • iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, really. Your words mean a lot and I appreciate you taking time out to help me.