Skinny peppermint mocha

Options
Mmmmmmm.... I am in love. This skinny peppermint mocha from Starbucks tastes just like the candy and a tall is about 100 cal :)

Replies

• munchkinfrank
    munchkinfrank Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just had one today!! Love it!
  • kybrandyb
    kybrandyb Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ive been wanting one for days lol
  • pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Sooo yummy and actually filling!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Their skinny drinks are great! I think all of them are 100-140 calories. I myself love the skinny caramel macchiato in the winter time. About to pick it up again for those eeearly mornings! I try to stay away from caffeine, but when I need it, skinny Starbucks is always on the list!
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I want to try one! It sounds good! XD
  • alexbowser
    Options
    I'm not a fan of peppermint, but I love skinny vanilla lattes. They're really filling and it's a great little protein boost.
  • catgirl711
    Options
    I loved the skinny cinnamon dulce and the skinny vanilla but the peppermint mocha I found to be disgusting (I don't know maybe I just got it made incorrectly) I couldn't even choke it down to get my money's worth out of my coffee. I was very dissapointed
  • fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of the skinny lattes, because whatever artificial sweetener they use in the syrup has a weird taste.

I've lately fallen in love with the Cafe Misto. It's just coffee and milk. The first few sips are bitter, but then for some reason I start chugging it. Yum!
  • muggle03
    muggle03 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am so in love!!! It is an awesome treat! If only they had skinny pumpkin spice :(