Advent calendar!

Options
I may be 25, 26 in 4 days eeeek! But I still have an advent calendar!

I love my little chocolate in December

No diet can ever make me feel guilty about that?

Who has a chocolate calendar?

Replies

• meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    I usually have an advent calendar. But I am a pretty big proponent of snacks and delicious food in my diet, even if it's not always the "perfect" choice.
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    I don't have one, but it sounds awesome.
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    Haha I have one too. (: I don't think I'll ever want to stop having one, it makes waking up on december mornings in the dark that tiny bit less awful. (:
    I'm not even bothering to log mine. I worked it out as 22 calories per chocolate or 530 over the entire month, which works out as losing about 1/6 less of a pound in a whole month which is really nothing.
  • cofakid
    cofakid Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and i have one too :). i dont think i'll ever stop either. im prety big on not deny urself and advent calander is one of the things i love about christmas. they are such tiny chocolates too. im logging mine even though its only 14 cal a day.

i dont think you should feel guilty! its fun and its only a tiny bit of chocolate.

i always eat mine backwards so that im counting down the days till christmas :D
  • Raebug123
    Raebug123 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sadly we didn't get one this year, but we usually do! I kinda miss it and I know its not to late but now that I'm older I really just buy it for my daughter and she is gone half the time to her dad's house. You enjoy yours though and never let anyone take away that joy!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    ~raises my hand~
    Forty-eight turning forty-nine in a few weeks and my husband gets me a chocolate advent every year.
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I have a Lindt chocolate one!

I also don't log it.

I figure that I burn enough calories walking to the kitchen and ripping the tiny little calendar door open :)