Motivated

spillerk
spillerk Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Just joined yesterday and I'm very motivated...Wonder if anyone has tips on making the motivation last....and how to keep up with a good diet and exercise when on business travel (which I'll be next week)...
Thanks!

Replies

• Just joined yesterday and I'm very motivated...Wonder if anyone has tips on making the motivation last....and how to keep up with a good diet and exercise when on business travel (which I'll be next week)...
    Thanks!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Welcome to MFP. I just know you will love it here, if you don't already. I love this site. It is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that you made the right choice in joining this site and good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • Hi,
    I'm planning on chaperoning for a teen camp for 3 day weekend and have been nervous about staying focused. But I made it thru the Christmas, New Year's Super Bowl Party, Valentine' Day treats and I will make thru this weekend. It's a bit more challenging because I don't know what to expect. But I will take healthy snacks, including few back up protein bars, shakes. That way if I have to eat somewhere with bad choices, I'll still have something decent. Also, I won't be able to do regular workout but I plan on walking as much as I can. Is there a work out room at your hotel? Good luck, you can do it.
This discussion has been closed.