65 lbs down with pics :)

2»

Replies

• mamapaints
    mamapaints Posts: 206 Member
    Congrats!! You look wonderful!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    I have enjoyed watching your progress and determention! it is an inspiration and motivation constantly to me, Thanks for letting me share this journey! And gotta say it again- You Are Looking Fabulous!!!:flowerforyou:

Thanx anita! I have u & the rest of my wonderful mfp pals to thank for the love support & motivation everyday! :flowerforyou:
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    you look awesome!!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Congratulations to you! You don't look 189 either! :)
  • You look awesome! I agree-you totally don't look 189. Wish I'd looked that good at 189! :-p
  • You look great! :smile:
  • Shawn_Marie
    Shawn_Marie Posts: 307 Member
    you rock girl!
  • Sul3i
    Congratulations to you! You don't look 189 either! :)

Thanx! & I am 5'10" smaller in the waist wider in the hips...
  • Teliooo
    Teliooo Posts: 725 Member
    LUSH X
  • Sul3i
    Decided to add a little more & share my story: after 2 yrs of a sit down job no exercise & chronic overeating I was soo depressed & disgusted with myself. Id felt since about 2006 that I was only getting bigger & bigger every yr & I could tell I was letting myself go. After seeing I was almost 260 lbs in 2010 & hiding behind sweat pants sweat shirts & not wanting pics of me taken from the neck down I really wanted a change! In 2010 I started putting pics up around the house of me in 2003 and of myself in the present to inspire me to make better choices & get moving. Honestly I had no idea what it would take to lose the weight! I felt it was too far away I was too far gone I felt my husband was no longer attracted to me *which he denies* & I felt I would have to deprive myself of every food I enjoyed id have to live off of salad & work out for hrs per day! So I never gave it a real shot! In march of 2011 I started a new job which is a very active job. On my feet all night lifting heavy and awkward things bending squatting walking around. Tearing machines down putting back together & it was physically hard & I was frustrated that I couldn't do it very well. I thought I was going to quit. But I knew inside if I pushed through & held on this might be the change I needed. I knew the job itself getting me moving was going to help in weight loss & it did I lost 10 lbs on my own & I was soo excited! My friend introduced me to mfp & all I did was start logging I had no real faith but thought what do I have to lose?! Seeing others succeed & learning how to eat & control portions catapulted me to losing a total of 65 lbs so far! So to answer the question "what sparked your weight loss?" the spark for me was knowledge! & the depression... I kept losing every week saw it was working & it just inspired me a little more & more every week to do even better move even more & really feed my body! Im pretty happy with my progress & my size right now! My goal @ this point is to tone my thighs arms & stomach to get ready for summer time! I couldnt be happier! =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!