new/homeschool mom

Options
I am a mom of one(11)I stay at home and we homescool.I enjoy baking breads and sweets /but now I am wanting to have a baby I am really trying to loose 50 pounds and to rid the depression that seems to come around a lot,I am learning to watch my portions better and to watch the drive thru when we are out and about.It is hard being a stay at home mom when I can just make nice big meals and just grab a snack when I want.Today I messed up by making snickerdoodles for the family and I ate 4.that sucks

Replies

• Lollyvoddy
    Lollyvoddy Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I'm a H/S mum to four girls. Good luck on your journey, take it one step at a time.
  • Mamatoabunch
    Options
    Welcome! I am a HSing mom of 11.
  • _VoV
    _VoV Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Baking has always been my downfall--even vegan goodies with whole wheat flour and expensive sweeteners. I have to avoid that from now on.

I'm a former homeschool mom. My teens are in college now.

If you'd like a new friend, please add me!
  • tobin1
    tobin1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I went to the dentist today and came out starving and all numb from having 2 filllings then off to Kroger anf guess what was marked down cookies(oatmeal & raisin)I just had 5 bc they r so soft so I can chew.Man why r they so good............................
    I do have a weakness
  • MommaCatriona
    Options
    Welcome :) I'm the h/s mom of a 6 y/o girl and special-needs boy. Best wishes in your weight loss and TTC journey!
  • epona_mus
    epona_mus Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I homeschooled all 3 of my girls.... but I don't bake! ;-)

Welcome to MFP!