i decided to zig zag today

Options
so i decided to try it. and i am a nazi about the calories. if i exercise i will eat about half of the calories back, and it works or
atleast i see it has worked. I have lost 11lbs since the beggining of november i think its been 25 days now. not bad. :)

but back to the subject. i ate early this morning around 1 at ihop (my hubby is a chef and gets off very late) and i logged that as my breakfast, then around 2pm I went to a chinese place with the husband. i went over my 1200 cal (with out exercise) by atleast 800 calories.
and WOULDNT YOU KNOW IT WORKED!
i woke up at 177.8 and its now 635pm and im at 178. and usually at this time of the evening i have been up atleast 2.5lbs.

i cant say i will zig zag often maybe every 10 or 15 days. but i was a huge doubter. i can smile at the fact that i am only up 1 lb. :)
yay me

Replies

• appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I cant say im not a little relieved to hear about you success!!!
    I had a horrible horrible horrible headache this morning and in self pity (and also because of no food in the house) I literally just ate a quarter pounder meal from mcdonalds!!
    Yesterday I didnt eat much and because of the gym ended with a -1000 cal deficit (bad, i know) So maybe that makes today like my zig zag!! heh.
    Also the deficit probably explains my headache.
    Anyway.
    Zig zag bandwagon. Lets all jump on.
  • lsunderl
    Options
    Not sure if this is "true" zig zagging or not but I was at a plateau of 160 pounds for several weeks. I had an "off" week and went over my recommended intake (and ate back all my exercise calories) for 4 days straight and I ended up losing 4.4 pounds almost overnight.

I had to weigh myself several days in a row before I believed it. But it's true - I'm still at 155.6lbs a week later.

I'm on the bandwagon.