Wii Fit Question

Options
Hey, everyone! I have been using the wii fit for about a month now, along with diet and some moderate exercise. I have lost 10 pounds, which seems to be a good healthy rate. My question is...does anyone know how many calories you burn doing exercise with the wii fit? Or where to find this information? Thanks :)

Replies

• DixieCup
    Options
    Hey, everyone! I have been using the wii fit for about a month now, along with diet and some moderate exercise. I have lost 10 pounds, which seems to be a good healthy rate. My question is...does anyone know how many calories you burn doing exercise with the wii fit? Or where to find this information? Thanks :)
  • JessicaN1979
    JessicaN1979 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    It really depends on a few things, so everyone is different. Using an HRM would be helpful in determining this.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    When I workout using the Fit I put it in as light aerobics. no matter how hard I work because I don't have HRM so I guesstimate.
  • DixieCup
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks guys!!