Anyone else need to lose post pregnancy pounds?

Options
2»

Replies

• ChefSuzzieQ
    Options
    I had my third and last child 5 months ago. Finally a girl! It was my 3rd baby in just under 4 years. We are officially done. Last week I actually hit my pre-pregnancy weight, but I am still overweight. I am trying to lose 35 lbs and get a new healthy lifestyle that I can pass on to my young impressionable children, especially my daughter. I hope if I can get these things down now they my kids will grow up thinking that is just the way one lives. And then hopefully my daughter will not have to suffer with the body image issues that I have and will not have to repeatedly try to lose weight.
  • frannyanny41
    Options
    Hi I'm new here!!! Just had my baby 2 1/2 weeks ago and want to eat healthy and lose the weight. I gained about 43 pounds and have lost about 23 so far. I am breast feeding so I want to make sure I eat enough and also lose the weight. I feel so jiggly every where!!!! I was in amazing shape before pregnancy and was doing P90x. I will get back to that when I can handle it. I was on modified bedrest for the last 3 months of my pregnancy so I'm way out of shape now:( I just started the diet today and I'm excited to lose the weight with some support from this board:):smile: