Can you see your belly button now?

Options
Mine is hiding. I don't mean lurking in the doorway where you can get a glimpse at the right angle but hiding under a canopy never seeing the light of day. :frown:

The difference between the "canopy" and my belly button started at 3" and it has decreased to 2.5" after losing 70+ lbs. I'm just wondering if anyone started out with a belly button in hiding what is it's status after reaching goal? Is there hope of seeing it again or should I just get used to it staying in hiding?

And if you have any before and after photos I would love to see them. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    Youll get there! Its going to be amazing!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Youll get there! Its going to be amazing!

:happy:
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Oh I hope so! It's been missing for so long I've about given up hope. I don't know why with another 100+ lbs to lose *this* is my current obsession. :laugh: It's the little things I guess. :bigsmile:
  • 1234terri
    1234terri Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Oh I hope so! It's been missing for so long I've about given up hope. I don't know why with another 100+ lbs to lose *this* is my current obsession. :laugh: It's the little things I guess. :bigsmile:

heh, heh...great topic. I can't see mine looking straight down due to being too busty from weight..but I'd put money on the chance both of us are going to be seeing these soon. 2012: year of the belly button!

-t
  • AshDHart
    Options
    2012: year of the belly button! I :heart: it!
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Lets do it!! 2012: Year of the Belly Button!!!

As a matter of fact I just put it up as my battle cry on my profile!
  • AshDHart
    Options
    Lets do it!! 2012: Year of the Belly Button!!!

As a matter of fact I just put it up as my battle cry on my profile!

I never thought I would be looking forward to seeing something as simple as my belly button! But I want to see it again! Yes, we can do it!!!

That is fantastic about your profile!!! :bigsmile:
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Can't seem mine yet... but here's hoping it'll see the light of day by summer!!!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options

That should be on a calendar.
  • AshDHart
    Options
    We need to get these BB out in the light!
    Can't seem mine yet... but here's hoping it'll see the light of day by summer!!!
    That should be on a calendar.

Oh that would be a fun calendar! :bigsmile:
  • lauragoat
    lauragoat Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I would buy it!!!