Need some help

Options
Ok. So I am in need of a little help.

I am eating right, but somehow I keep going over my limit & am GAINING weight!!

My boyfriend is going to be gone for 3 weeks :sad: , so I need some motivation and someone to be hard on me. Scold me if I need scolding. Etc etc

My goal is 1,350 calories per day & 60 to 90 minutes of exercise per day.

I think between school and the gym, it'll help keep my mind off him being gone. :brokenheart:

Replies

• oOLiveYourLifeOo
    Options

My boyfriend is going to be gone for 3 weeks :sad: , so I need some motivation and someone to be hard on me. Scold me if I need scolding. Etc etc

I think between school and the gym, it'll help keep my mind off him being gone. :brokenheart:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Just make sure you also eat your exercise calories. I have found I do better eating more calories. :flowerforyou: Enjoy your free time. Distance makes the :heart: go fonder!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options

Hey C:happy: How much are you finding you're going over each day? As in cals or certain categories, such as protein, carbs etc. is what I mean by that.:drinker:

Don't forget to keep your water intake up...that helps alot!

Sounds like you're doing EXCELLENT on your excercise routine....do you do mainly cardio or strength training as well? Both are important in their own rights...:wink: Sorry your Honey will be gone, but maybe this will give you time to get back on track and like you shared between school and work that keeps ANYONE crazy busy!

Many of us try and eat 5-6 mini meals a day to break up the cals, it keeps the metabolism boosted and the blood sugars leveled out to avoid drops in energy level, hungry etc. What cals are you given each day to eat via MFP? You can divide them up between the 5-6 meals. Then when you leave in the a.m to begin your day you can preplan (the day or two before) what you'll have packed for the day for school in between and work etc.

Feel free to share a bit more and we can probably help you out a bit!:bigsmile:

FC:heart:

ah and Hot:flowerforyou: has a great point, eat back at least a portion of those cals you're burning off to make sure you're not getting overly hungry and then finding yourself overeating because your body is needing more food than it's getting. :noway:

Preplanning meals is amazing how it can really help out so many of us.:drinker: :wink:
  • CThorne48
    Options
    Wellll, I can say from experience that working out definitely helps to keep your mind off the boy. My husband is deployed right now, for the second time, so we go 7 months at a time without seeing each other...working out helps. It motivates you to work hard so that you look great when they come home too. Three weeks will FLY by!
  • oOLiveYourLifeOo
    Options
    Wellll, I can say from experience that working out definitely helps to keep your mind off the boy. My husband is deployed right now, for the second time, so we go 7 months at a time without seeing each other...working out helps. It motivates you to work hard so that you look great when they come home too. Three weeks will FLY by!

DB is at jump school. :ohwell:
  • oOLiveYourLifeOo
    Options
    Like I am finding I am going over my calories by between 300 and 400. And it's driving me NUTS!!!!

I want to lose at least 10 pounds and be back in my size 16's by the time DB gets back from training. :indifferent: I am trying to find some of my friends around here to help. But its kind of difficult. Like my mother was civil servant with keesler afb so I can get a dependent id and use the gym, just we haven't gotten around to it. And my best friend is a dependent so she and I could gym it at the afb for free. I just need to get around to getting my Dependent ID. urg

I also can't neglect Soldiers' Angels (I am a community team leader) AND school (Paralegal major)