Looking for motivational quotes :)

Options
Needing some motivation! Please post if you have any quotes :)

Replies

• Samgramm
    Samgramm Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I read in Jackie Werner's book - everytime you start to think negative thoughts about your body. Say to yourself "I'm getting stronger and more beautiful everyday"
  • nehushtan
    nehushtan Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Try my tasty diet nuggets: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/nehushtan
  • ChrisStoney
    ChrisStoney Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Spartans! Ready your breakfast and eat hearty... For tonight, we dine in hell!
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    success is a daily performance
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    "Do the same thing, you get the same results. You do something different you will start to see a change"

It's so obvious but sometimes we get stuck in a rut. This motivates me not only for my weight loss but also in life.

Good luck! It's not easy but it's worth it:happy:
  • newnormal2010
    Options
    "If hunger is not the problem, then food is not the solution."

(For all of us who eat when we stress!)
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    "Do the same thing, you get the same results. You do something different you will start to see a change"

It's so obvious but sometimes we get stuck in a rut. This motivates me not only for my weight loss but also in life.

Good luck! It's not easy but it's worth it:happy:

Like!
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    "Motivation what gets you started, habit what keeps you going "
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    Private Pyle has dishonored himself and dishonored the platoon. I have tried to help him. But I have failed. I have failed because YOU have not helped me. YOU people, have not given Private Pyle the proper motivation! So, from now on, whenever Private Pyle ****s up, I will not punish him! I will punish all of YOU! And the way I see it ladies, you owe me for ONE JELLY DOUGHNUT! NOW, GET DOWN ON YOUR FACES!
  • KickinBooty
    Options
    To the voice in my head: I am not listening to you anymore. You are not nice to me.

Don't you dare, for one second, surround yourself with people who are not aware of the greatness that you are. -Jo Blackwell-Preston

I finally learned what life is about... hanging on when your hearts had enough... and giving mroe when you wanna give up.

Watch your thoughts for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch your actions for they beomce habits. Watch your habits for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny. (not sure who)

Believe you can.

You are good enough.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what others say you cannot do.

What are you willing to sacrifice?

Whether you think you can or think you can't you're right. -Henry Ford

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it but that it is too low and we reach it. -Michelangelo

Today you are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you. -Dr. Seuss

Change is the essence of life; e willing to surrender who you are for what you could become. -unknown

You can't have a positive life with negative mind.

The successful person is the one who profits from failure.

Stop trying to fit in... when you were born to STAND OUT!

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.

Life is a roller coaster. You can either scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up in the air and enjoy it.
  • ChrisStoney
    Options
    To the voice in my head: I am not listening to you anymore. You are not nice to me.

Don't you dare, for one second, surround yourself with people who are not aware of the greatness that you are. -Jo Blackwell-Preston

I finally learned what life is about... hanging on when your hearts had enough... and giving mroe when you wanna give up.

Watch your thoughts for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch your actions for they beomce habits. Watch your habits for they become character. Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny. (not sure who)

Believe you can.

You are good enough.

The greatest pleasure in life is doing what others say you cannot do.

What are you willing to sacrifice?

Whether you think you can or think you can't you're right. -Henry Ford

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it but that it is too low and we reach it. -Michelangelo

Today you are you. That is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you. -Dr. Seuss

Change is the essence of life; e willing to surrender who you are for what you could become. -unknown

You can't have a positive life with negative mind.

The successful person is the one who profits from failure.

Stop trying to fit in... when you were born to STAND OUT!

I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.

Life is a roller coaster. You can either scream every time you hit a bump or you can throw your hands up in the air and enjoy it.

Wow that is alot! I love quotes, here is another one -
    "The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will."

~Vincent T. Lombardi~
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    My new profile pic is a photo I took yesterday of one of the messages chalked on the running path for a triathlon:

"One foot in front of the other."

It is so simple, but it reminds me that we just have to keep going forward, that's the only way to reach a goal.
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support! i loved all of these! and had a much better day today!