I will never be a size 0 or 2

I will be happy at a size 8....a size healthy!

I'm big boned and I'm not trippin that I will never be a Victoria's Secret model.

I enjoy my C boobies and my swimmer shoulders.

I'm learning to embrace myself for who I am! :smile:

:heart:

Replies

• mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    AMEN!!!!
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Good for you! I had my size 2 days (US sizes), not sure if I can get back there but I'm trying! What's really important is feeling GOOD about yourself and your body and not trying to force yourself into an unreasonable standard!
  • I just wanna be happy and healthy. That's all. Is it too much to ask for?
  • peacefrog08109
    peacefrog08109 Posts: 44 Member
    I will never be a size 2. I got no chest to speak of, quite a bit of booty that was there even at my skinniest (135, I weigh 166 right now), and hips that were made for shaking and birthing babies. At this point in my life all I want is to be able to slip into a pair of size 8 jeans without difficulty and not have my legs jiggle when I'm running around my house.
  • Good for you!
    I don't think I'll ever be a 0 or a 2 either. I do wonder what weight someone at my height (5'5) would have to be to fit into those sizes though.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Good for you!
    I don't think I'll ever be a 0 or a 2 either. I do wonder what weight someone at my height (5'5) would have to be to fit into those sizes though.
    it really depends on your body shape and how you carry your weight, but when I was a size 2 (in American Eagle, otherwise I was a 1 or 3 in juniors) I was about 125 lbs. I was either 5'5" or 5'6" at the time!
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    I think you look really good! Slightly athletic and definitely feminine! I am jealous! wtg girl :)
  • Vanessahogan03
    Vanessahogan03 Posts: 27 Member
    I actually have a friend that is a model for Bebe clothes and believe it or not shes a size 7! It doesnt seem like it since shes s tall. So don't let sizes get you down.
  • Annakersey7212
    Annakersey7212 Posts: 23 Member
    I said that once too! i never thought i could be a size 2 let alone a size 0. my goal was to be a size 3. Im a size 00 now a days. lol.
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    I am in the same boat you are, I had smaller goals :wink: , but my doc informed me they are not very realistic for me. I am big boned and have a naturally muscular build.
    I weight 174lbs wear a size 8 US jean and small to medium tops.
    Measurements:
    chest: 38 in, waist 26 in, hip: 38 in

I actually got to the point of starving my self to try to get smaller, it just didn't register in my mind why I weighed so much.
    I have come to terms with it now, and am working on maintaining and becoming a healthier person through exercise and creating healthy eating habits.

I know how you feel, and those modles have nothing on us; we will always be able to eat more calories and maintain our beautiful figures because we weight more :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!