Protein

Options
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if it's bad to go over the amount of protein you are supposed to eat. It seems like no matter how much I try and monitor it, i'm always going over.

Replies

• PinkableLove
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I was wondering if it's bad to go over the amount of protein you are supposed to eat. It seems like no matter how much I try and monitor it, i'm always going over.
  • running4myhealth
    Options
    I am aiming for 125-150g of protein a day. I lift weights and want a nice, toned, lean body and protein is the way to go!

According to 'The New Rules of Lifting for Women' it says that protein is the same as the color black for clothes - it makes everyone thinner!
  • PinkableLove
    Options
    I am aiming for 125-150g of protein a day. I lift weights and want a nice, toned, lean body and protein is the way to go!

According to 'The New Rules of Lifting for Women' it says that protein is the same as the color black for clothes - it makes everyone thinner!
    Yeah, that's usually the range that my protein is. It's good to know that protein is good for toning... i'll definitely keep that in mind.