picked up a pen!!

Options
Well what a difference 20 pounds can make. Yesterday I dropped a pen on the floor---now NORMALLY--that would involve trying to push my gut to the side and holding my breath to bend over as my gut would be crushed and THEN I would have to get up one knee with major grunting and effort!

YESTERDAY---I just bent over and popped right back up---I felt like Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blond doing the SNAP!!:smile::happy:

123504.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• tennetubbie
    tennetubbie Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Well what a difference 20 pounds can make. Yesterday I dropped a pen on the floor---now NORMALLY--that would involve trying to push my gut to the side and holding my breath to bend over as my gut would be crushed and THEN I would have to get up one knee with major grunting and effort!

YESTERDAY---I just bent over and popped right back up---I felt like Reese Witherspoon in Legally Blond doing the SNAP!!:smile::happy:

123504.png
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    Woo-Hoo :drinker:
    Well done
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options

123504.png

:laugh: I love that movie!

Congratulations!! You are doing great! :flowerforyou:
  • Nlongenecker
    Options
    Good job! That's hilarious about the snap.
  • plantlady99
    plantlady99 Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!

Funny description but so true:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

44118.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Kathy
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    I love it!! Congratulations!! :drinker: (and great reference)
  • JolandaW
    JolandaW Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, well done! Reading your post made me smile, awesome reference!!:flowerforyou:
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Awesome. You made me giggle and I can relate.:laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options

Oooooh, the BEND AND SNAP! Works every time!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    You topic title made me lol! :laugh:

Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I love it! The first time I bent over to tie my show without grunting was HUGE for me!

Way to go!!!!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You brighten my day.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    for me it was the realization that I could now paint my own toes. easily. no holding my breath, no grunting. AWE-SOME!!!!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    That feels great doesn't it? Congratulations. :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • aerome
    aerome Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    beeeeeend and SNAP!!! lol

Yay! You should be SO proud of yourself. :flowerforyou: Keep it up!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    That's funny you should say that. Last night we went to the rodeo and the seats are just crammed together. Well, my husband asked me if I wanted him to hold my drink for me (diet coke). I said no because I can actually set it under my seat and bend over to pick it up!!! I couldn't do that a few months ago when we went to the same arena for a basketball game!! That felt really good!!!

Memaw
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    :laugh: You cracked me up, congrats, keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!