Is there something you think you will be able to do at your

Options
2»

Replies

• cattracy0829
    cattracy0829 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    To be able to walk into a store and wear almost anything.

To be an inspiration to others at the gym...they can look at me and go "wow - that girl is fit"

To just be more comfortable and happy...

To be able to pick up men like I used to! Ha Ha
  • nicolio8699
    nicolio8699 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I just want people to look at me not like a big, huge fat pig. That alone would be awesomeeeeee
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    To believe in myself that I can do it!!!
  • rachelmorgan77
    rachelmorgan77 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    To be able to see "me" in the mirror, not the heavy person I see every day. So much of weight loss is mental, I just want to be happy with my body again. Oh, and being able to run a 5k would be pretty cool!
  • krist3ng
    krist3ng Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    - Run faster
    - be more energetic
    - do a pull up? (unlikely!!)

I just have all these unfulfilled fantasies about being attractive and confident, maybe having gaggles of men following me around with marriage proposal banners. I'm not even single anymore, (happily dating) but I think it's a leftover fantasy from the many many years of horrible single-ness I endured as an oft-overlooked young woman (my extremely weird sense of humor and very immature, goofy personality didn't exactly help me in the love department, either).
  • evansfarber
    evansfarber Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Dance all night!
  • SharadaRose
    Options
    Strong, beautiful, and comfortable in my own skin.

ditto
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Climbing to the summit of Mt. Rainier. Yeah. That'd be pretty sweet.
  • rsdgirl
    rsdgirl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    hoping to win one of my state championship titles back (just one please LOL) get up and dance at a club (maybe) and not have to find clothes that may make me look thinnner. most of all to be happy and energetic and smoking hot for my husband on our 5 year anniversary :) (10/06/2012)
  • gazerofthestars
    gazerofthestars Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Do a pull up :P Haha. I honestly suck at doing pull ups.
    And climb a tree!
  • thor1god1of1awesome
    Options
    I will be stronger and have more endurance, and hopefully be a MILF!
    your allready a milf! i hope to be sexier for my sexy wife
  • LakeCountyDiver
    LakeCountyDiver Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Run a mile nonstop
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Hike all day, dance all night, rassle a grizzly to a standstill (or at least have a hope of outrunning one), get a job in a stable so I can ride and also be able to stay the hell away from people while I plot world domination (or at least save enough money to escape from this wretched country), take a martial art class and earn a black-belt (not sure which style of martial arts yet but as of right now, I couldn't even get a black-belt in Kung Fu Panda, so anything would be an improvement), and for a shorter term goal, learn Tai Chi.
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    i hope to allow photos of me from the neck down and not be embarrassed about them.

I don't wanna be the fattest one on the boat.

To tie my shoes comfortably
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    i hope to allow photos of me from the neck down and not be embarrassed about them.

I don't wanna be the fattest one on the boat.

To tie my shoes comfortably
  • jaystacers
    jaystacers Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    feel somewhat attractive, I know how that sounds but it really sucks to have 4 beautiful size 7 and under sisters and to be referred to as the one with the great personality.
  • Alishia_655
    Options
    Live. :bigsmile:
  • jaystacers
    jaystacers Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Dancing all night would definitly be awesome too!