30DS_ember Group, Level 1, Week 2 (Closed)

Options

Replies

• chanson104
    Options
    a. Week2 -L1D7 done.
    b. The cardio was not so bad.
    c. I missed my running. This is making my whole body hurt.

What are you ladies doing about the running? I feel like I can't do it all but then at the sometime don't want miss out.
    Never thought that I would say that I miss running, but, well, maybe just a little bit. I don't want to miss out either. My family is planning to do another 5K in April, so I think that after the first of the year I'm going to revisit C25K and up my walking and running speeds both up by .5 mph.
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    I'm curious what you consider cold?

I have mixed feelings on saying congratulations on being 7 days in because that means only 3 more days until you advance to level 2! I don't know about you, but my muscles are just now starting to not hurt quite so much. Oh well, no pain, no gain -- right?

Hahaha Christine, I'm embarassed:embarassed: to admit it, but it was about 62° in the house. That's considered cold, right?
    I hear you about level, 2. I think I'll take a peek...
    OMG.....62° in the house, really really cold to me too! still working out...............love you all. Doubing up the next couple of days ...
  • hooah_mj
    Options
    W2 L1D9 completed

It's still all I can do to catch my breath during the cardio parts of Jillian!
    Love the weights...makes me feel so strong...

Still trying to get up to those 5lbs for the entire workout

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL!
  • chanson104
    Options
    a) Level 1 Day 8 Finished
    b) The workout felt good
    c) I think that I'm about ready to move on to Level 2. I know that I'm going to be sorry that I said that!
  • chanson104
    Options
    :laugh:
  • CoCoMa
    CoCoMa Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    a) L1D8 completed yesterday! I plan on getting day 9 done today!!
    b) The workouts are definitely easier, but I don't want to speak too soon. Level 2, here we come.
    c) I think I'll use the 5lb'ers for my last two workouts, and see how it feels.
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    I'm curious what you consider cold?

I have mixed feelings on saying congratulations on being 7 days in because that means only 3 more days until you advance to level 2! I don't know about you, but my muscles are just now starting to not hurt quite so much. Oh well, no pain, no gain -- right?

Hahaha Christine, I'm embarassed:embarassed: to admit it, but it was about 62° in the house. That's considered cold, right?
    I hear you about level, 2. I think I'll take a peek...
    OMG.....62° in the house, really really cold to me too! still working out...............love you all. Doubing up the next couple of days ...

Yaay, glad you think so too Mj!! I didn't want to complain too much cause I know a lot of people are dealing with the snow, while we walk around in shorts and flip-flops during our "winter."
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    Has anyone heard from Tonya??
  • pandabear_
    pandabear_ Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry, I'm so behind! I haven't been able to work out all week. I've been ill or busy with essays and my sister staying over.

I can either carry on from today or quit if that's best for the group?
  • pandabear_
    Options
    a. w2 d6 completed
    b. Push ups still really hard! :(
  • chanson104
    Options
    a) Level 1 Day 9 completed
    b) I actually completed the bicycle crunches! Felt great!
    c) One more day and then . . . . . . . !

Where is Tonya? Now that you mention it, I haven't seen any post from her in a while.
  • basenji
    basenji Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry, I'm so behind! I haven't been able to work out all week. I've been ill or busy with essays and my sister staying over.

I'm in the same boat. I've had a hard week. What do we do?
  • hooah_mj
    Options
    W2 L1D10 completed

I think I'm going to appreciate L1 after today!

Going to get a sneak peak at L2 asap...
  • chanson104
    Options
    W2 L1D10 completed

I think I'm going to appreciate L1 after today!

Going to get a sneak peak at L2 asap...
    Anxiously awaiting to hear your thoughts on L2!
  • chanson104
    Options
    a) Level 1 completed!!!!!
    b) I absolutely did not feel like doing this today. The fact that I did in spite of that makes it all the sweeter.
    c) One more week, and we're half way finished! :flowerforyou:
  • CoCoMa
    Options
    a) L1D 10 complete! It took every part of my being to get through it!!
    b) I was just being lazy...no excuses.
    c) Level 2, here we come!!
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    a.L1D8,9 and 10 done.
    b. I think I could have done better, I'm still struggling but committed to continue and push through.
    c. Bad eating habits for the last two weeks. I had my cousin and her children visiting us. Actually gained weight and inches, I would probably return to running and repeating this level until I feel comfortable.
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options

Brye, you should continue and not quit. We are here to support each other, we all have our hard days and weeks. Please stay with us both of you wonderful ladies and let's do it!
  • pandabear_
    Options

Brye, you should continue and not quit. We are here to support each other, we all have our hard days and weeks. Please stay with us both of you wonderful ladies and let's do it!

Thanks! I'll stay with you guys!

I will just complete 7 work outs this week, if that's ok? Just to catch up!
  • pandabear_
    Options
    a. w2 d7 completed
    b. Push ups were easier this time, I'm finally getting the hang of them again!