Please make my friend teh "Biggest Loser"!

Options

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You're wonderful, Meredith! Thank you!

Here are my before/afters. :)

then-1-1.jpg

wow.jpg

Oh wow! You look like a new person and so much younger, ain't it funny how weight adds age to us? You have my vote!

Thanks! Looking my age is AWESOME! My hubby is 8 years older and people always used to assume that he was younger than me! Not anymore!!!
    voted :)
    dang. I miss tucson.
    I want Baggins!!

I :heart: Tucson
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Voted. You deserve it! :-)
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    VOTE HER UP, PEEPS!!!!!
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Voted!!! When is the contest done?
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Voted!!! When is the contest done?
    It runs through Thursday and you can vote once each day - thank you!
  • Lsqueezy
    Lsqueezy Posts: 128
    Options
    Voted for you! Good Luck!
  • nickymaddiemiasmami
    Options
    Voted! Good luck!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Thank you! My lead is shrinking, but I am just amazed at the wonderful support and encouragement I'm getting!
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    I voted!
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    Voted!!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    More votes for Cory!! Cmon fitness pals :) You know she's awesome.
  • MereMe
    Options
    PLEASE VOTE, FRIENDS!!!
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Apparently the other girl is on Sparkpeople, which is where she's getting all of her votes.

We all know that MFP is WAY better than Sparkpeople, so let's prove it by beating them! :bigsmile:
  • hyperkate
    hyperkate Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    voted!
  • Sheriemae
    Options
    Well done!!! I Voted :smile:
  • crazyellybean
    crazyellybean Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Well I voted, after looking through all 13, I like that she posted the before and after and not just all words...
  • CoryIda
    Options
    Thank you!
  • MereMe
    Options
    Thanks y'all! If you can post the following status to your facebook and MFP accounts, it would be AWESOME! Her biggest competitor (#6/13) has hge number increases in the evenings. I would love to get her WAAAAY ahead since voting ends tomorrow!

Please copy and paste:

Okay! So here's the deal: I have a friend in Tucson who has lost 125# in the past year - great gal - and she's in a local contest to be voted "The Biggest Loser". Yes, I am asking YOU to take 1 minute to register and vote for her. Be prepared. I will harass you tomorrow as well as it will be the last day to vote. The gal is awesome and has lost weight the right way - I would LOVE to have your help in supporting her! She's #1 (of 13 entries) and here's the link: http://kvoa.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=40316&s=12407188&i=1 Thanks in advance and share as you wish!
  • crazyellybean
    Options
    Thanks y'all! If you can post the following status to your facebook and MFP accounts, it would be AWESOME! Her biggest competitor (#6/13) has hge number increases in the evenings. I would love to get her WAAAAY ahead since voting ends tomorrow!

Please copy and paste:

Okay! So here's the deal: I have a friend in Tucson who has lost 125# in the past year - great gal - and she's in a local contest to be voted "The Biggest Loser". Yes, I am asking YOU to take 1 minute to register and vote for her. Be prepared. I will harass you tomorrow as well as it will be the last day to vote. The gal is awesome and has lost weight the right way - I would LOVE to have your help in supporting her! She's #1 (of 13 entries) and here's the link: http://kvoa.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?p=V&c=40316&s=12407188&i=1 Thanks in advance and share as you wish!

Sorry won't spam my friends for ya, but good luck.
  • crazyellybean
    Options
    Apparently the other girl is on Sparkpeople, which is where she's getting all of her votes.

We all know that MFP is WAY better than Sparkpeople, so let's prove it by beating them! :bigsmile:

She did do great, no doubt, but I feel you did better... you are more toned and have definition to your weight loss...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!