Friends needed

Options
OK so I am new here and I LOVE THIS SITE :) I am going to lose all my weight but really need people who are going through this as well. LOL people around me are tired of my constant calorie counting obsession.

Thanks,
Krissy

Replies

• KaylaKilgore
    KaylaKilgore Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    haha, I know what you mean with people being tired of the calorie counting obsession. My boyfriend is definitely tired of it cause as soon as I eat I get on and log it all. You can add me if you want.
  • mwoods4146
    mwoods4146 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I completely understand..... I am surrounded by people that have no interest in counting and exercising...you can add me as well!
  • bluishg
    Options
    I am on the same level..I am determined to lose this weaight, I saw me on my family video during thanksgiving and got very said. I need a friend for motivation and someone to help me not to slack.....
  • Gaubelau
    Options
    Hello
    Same here, I log everything all the time... which really annoys my husband (he misses his huge meals;-) and make my friend laugh... Add me, we ll support each other :-)
  • rmbyrne123
    Options
    Me and my boyfriend have constant rants about this he gets sick of me counting calories as he is currently trying to bulk up. Ever need any motivation, I'll always try and give you a boost if you need it :)
  • dipsl19
    dipsl19 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    hey! i just sent you a request, i can always use some new friends =)
  • mwoods4146
    mwoods4146 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight lost! WOW!
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options
    OK so I am new here and I LOVE THIS SITE :) I am going to lose all my weight but really need people who are going through this as well. LOL people around me are tired of my constant calorie counting obsession.

Thanks,
    Krissy

Welcome to the site!!! Friend request sent!! :smile: