Not Seeing Results

Options
2»

Replies

• jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    i will have a high caloric day (1400 cal) & then follow it by 2-3 low caloric days (1200 cal). exercise a minimum of 3x day/30+ minutes & eat 6 small meals...keep your metabolism up
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

I would like more info on that I have a really hard time with breakfast because if I eat what I need to stay full it takes alot of calories and I end up with no energy later in the day!!

Skipping breakfast is one option, this way you can save calories for later in the day.
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    You have to find something you enjoy.
  • wendyw8
    wendyw8 Posts: 86 Member
    Options

I would like more info on that I have a really hard time with breakfast because if I eat what I need to stay full it takes alot of calories and I end up with no energy later in the day!!

Skipping breakfast is one option, this way you can save calories for later in the day.

I used to skip breakfast but I was told that it is not healthy and that you could just end up eating more, plus I have no energy if I dont eat something since I wake up early.
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options

I used to skip breakfast but I was told that it is not healthy and that you could just end up eating more, plus I have no energy if I dont eat something since I wake up early.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with it from a health standpoint or metabolic standpoint. It's personal preference. That being said if you feel the need to eat breakfast you should do it. I was suggesting it because not eating breakfast would allow you to eat much larger meals later in the day.

Your other alternative is to look for foods that are more satiating but lower in calories. Choose foods that are less calorie dense so you can fill up on them without having to budget as many cals.