NSV stands for...

Options
I'm probably looking in the wrong places, but I can't find what the acronym NSV stands for. Someone, anyone, please tell me, cause it's driving me nuts! Though I presume the s means success, since I can't figure out the rest I have posted a few fun guesses below:

New Super Villain

No Santa, Virgina

North, South, Vest

Thanks!

Replies

• Bubs05
    Bubs05 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Non Scale Victory
    North, South, Vest
    Funny... :drinker:

Also, is that an Aussie pup?
  • Naomi_84
    Naomi_84 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    It stands for non scale victory; it could be anything like realising your clothes are getting lose or getting a compliment at work about your weight loss. Anything connected to you becoming slimmer or healthier which doesn't include the numbers on the scale.
  • mcjabber
    mcjabber Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    From this point on, whenever I use it it will only stand for New Super Villain. AMAZING.
  • gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    From this point on, whenever I use it it will only stand for New Super Villain. AMAZING.

agreed!
  • babykanguruh
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! Now I don't have to puzzle over this at night anymore and my Internet searches can now cease. Bubs05, yes, that is Ginger my Aussie. She's one year now and much bigger, but I love that pic. Super Villain out!
  • Bubs05
    Bubs05 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone! Now I don't have to puzzle over this at night anymore and my Internet searches can now cease. Bubs05, yes, that is Ginger my Aussie. She's one year now and much bigger, but I love that pic. Super Villain out!

I have a 4 YO black tri mini named Dempsey. Aussies (and minis) are THE BEST!!!!!
  • ShannaDBowser
    ShannaDBowser Posts: 88 Member
    Options

I have a 4 YO black tri mini named Dempsey. Aussies (and minis) are THE BEST!!!!!

i have a 10 yo blue merle Aussie named Precious. We've had her since she was 4 months old (my aunt was a breeder for years). I love Aussies!
  • KokomoJoe
    Options

agreed, I am with you here
  • babykanguruh
    Options
    Love my black tri! She is the super hero to my super villain.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!