Workout Capri pants...

Options
I feel silly asking this, but does anyone have any recommendations on yoga pant Capri's or workout pants in general that aren't as noticeable when your sweat down under? I get really sweat jogging on the treadmill and when I do an hour jog on it when I get off it looks as if I wet myself. It's slightly embarrassing, So I have been wearing a longer shirt to try to cover it. I am just using champion pants right now and the show SO bad and they are black.
I did see some workout underwear by moving comfort too, I was wondering if this would solve my "issue".

Thanks in advance!!

Replies

• CarolineSuzanneSmith
    Options
    I know what you mean!! I only wear black capri pants to work out in, and I've found that the Nike Dri Fit are my absolute FAVORITE! I have three different pairs... I got two pairs from Academy (they are also at Dic*'s Sporting Goods--MFP is editing out that word because they think it is inappropriate), and I got my most recent pair at Costco for CHEAP!

They come in different material...which is odd. I have two pair that are cotton, and you can VAGUELY tell that you have sweat down yonder...but it's overall a good coverup. The third pair (which is from Costco) is more of a spandex-y material (I'm too lazy to go check what the actual material is), but it's not super tight like spandex is. This pair is my favorite, and you can't tell that you have sweat at ALL.

I highly recommend these! I love these pants. Also, I feel like they run big...I'm usually a medium in pants like these, but I have a size small, and two x-smalls (my favorite pair is an xsmall). GET THEM!

Here's a link to the Nike website...but they are probably cheaper at a sporting goods store (where you can try them on for yourself):

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-398971

Hope this helps! Best of luck to you and your pants!
  • LisaWeir74
    LisaWeir74 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I love my Nike DriFit pants!!