Animal Lovers!?

Options
LittleD311
LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to post this link so that you can sign the petition and pass it along....Im an avid animal lover, and was a vet tech for 8 years, so this is really sad.....

Sorry if this bothers anyone, but I really want this person to be locked up for doing what he did to a poor animal....let alone if he is ever in contact with a child.....

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/18/maximum-penalty-for-animal-cruelty-charge-for-dustin-harrell/

Replies

• karenp84
    karenp84 Posts: 119
    Options
    Thats so terrible i don't know how someone can be so cruel.

Petition signed!!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Thank you so much! I have a yorkie myself, and I just cant imagine someone doing this to any anima......
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    Signed!! That SOB...
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    afraid to read. But judging from your responses, I'd be happy to provide my info for the petition, PM me?
  • hello77kitty
    hello77kitty Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    WTF, that really angers me!! Why would someone do that!?
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    signed

serial killer in the making. he needs to be separated from society.
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I have a care2 account so I signed. As a beloved pet owner myself, this is inexcusable. People who use their past as an excuse should be treated the same way they treated their so-called "beloved" family pet. I have suffered terrible abuse for the first 12 years of my life and I would never use it as an excuse to torture my dogs or cat. He deserves what they give him and I am sure more.
  • LittleD311
    Options
    thank you all so much for doing this- and if you can please pass it along, so we get more people to sign.
    serial killer in the making is right. ugh, makes me so sick, i wish i had land big enough i'd take it every tortured animal!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    what a sick F*c&. please sign this petition ppl.
  • livnlite
    livnlite Posts: 520
    Options
    I am unfamiliar with petiontions when it comes to the law in the USA. When someone is found guilty of a crime, I thought it was up to a judge to determine sentencing. How does a petion help?
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I am unfamiliar with petiontions when it comes to the law in the USA. When someone is found guilty of a crime, I thought it was up to a judge to determine sentencing. How does a petion help?

This is my question as well. The criminal charges against him aren't going to be affected by even a million signatures on a petition, that's the judge's (or jury's) decision....can you explain more fully please?
  • Beijos
    Beijos Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    signed!!!!!!~!!
  • Alishia_655
    Options
    Signed
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Signed! Thank you for posting this. Can't stand people who hurt those unable to defend themselves, and with lesser rights to as well (ex. animals, children, elderly). Gah!!! >:(
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    i came home today and gave my dog a million kisses and hugged him tight and told him how much i love him! crazy i know but i can't imagine anyone hurting him, it breaks my heart just thinking about it!