What day is your 'rest' day (no exercise day..)?

Options
2»

Replies

• cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I change my rest days, sometimes its Tuesday or Thursday. I like to workout as much as possible but I do rest for at least one day a week.
  • fullofjoy720
    Options
    i rest about once a week when ever i am too busy or tired. But i try very hard to eat my 1200 calories and nothing more which is the hardest part.
  • tazzy
    tazzy Posts: 197
    Options
    I rest wed and sunday as I am busy with the dogs on sunday and help at the school on wed I read it is better to take 2 rest days a week but not together.

For those that fall off the wagon you need to sort out why and discipline yourself yes its hard but is it worth doing how much do you want the results put a check list on the fridge am I thirsty am I hungry is my stomach growling do I feel dizzy if the ans is no to all of the baove why are you turning to food . I make sure I structure my days which is why I have my exercise rest days on my busiest days off the week.

No more excuses I want weight loss soooo bad I WILL do what it takes no slacking.

Sorry if this seems harsh but this is how I am.

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING HEALTHY FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I dont take a rest day ...Somedays are less intense than others varying between 60min and 120min of excercise.
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Thursdays & Sundays for me. I work hard on my gym days and use the days off to catch up on other things around the house, plan my meals for the next week and go grocery shopping.