Any Ohio people out there?

Replies

• RFrick
    RFrick Posts: 408 Member
    Nine miles west of Dayton...
  • Bigaug
    Bigaug Posts: 395 Member
    The Clowns put up a good fight (snickering) but Ohio's team takes another beating from the Black and Gold!
  • Columbus! :wink:
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    I'm from Cincy! I'm not enjoying this weather :( It snowed the other day and I had to run in shorts :(:( Just started running in the downtown area and I'm not enjoying the monster hills either... haha
  • Hello Im sad to say that I am a North East Ohioan well at least I am sad today because when I went out to go to the gym. There was snow :(
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Just want to connect with people on MFP that are from Ohio.....mainly so we can complain about the weather together :laugh: Not really, but it does come up a lot with me :happy:
  • CRSE1214
    CRSE1214 Posts: 196 Member
    Warren, OH
  • ChristinaBarnhouse
    ChristinaBarnhouse Posts: 274 Member
    Yep... right around Cleveland... Middleburg Heights! It was actually nice to see snow instead of rain this morning!! :)
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Wow didn't realise there are so many from Ohio...will have my hands full meeting some of you next year =P
  • ME! I hate the weather this time of year...but actually quite thankful it hasn't really snowed or been to bad yet this year, which is suprising part way into December!
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    Columbus here.
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    I am from Ohio born and raised; maybe because I have lived here my entire life the weather doesn't bother me. I prefer summer over winter but I think I would go crazy if we couldn't have seasons. Can you tell that I am from Northern Ohio!
  • I have lived in Ohio since 1993 originally from Mn. either i want to move south or out west so i can be near the mountains :) i live just east of Columbus.
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    O-H...

I - O
  • ladybuglady15
    ladybuglady15 Posts: 17 Member
    Yay! :smile: So many Ohioans! I'm originally from the Bowling Green area, but have made my way south to Athens for school at OU.
  • Ohio-an since 1989!

Kettering, near Dayton.

My family wants to know when I'm moving back to Georgia. I tell 'em when there are no more REALLY BIG bugs down there, LOL!

Bugs don't like our Ohio weather either. :)
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Ohio in the house!
  • Howdy from Cleveland area. Snow this Am. Total BS....But wait 10 minutes it will change :laugh:

Friend me if ya like.

Any one watch the slaughter last night ? :sad: Poor browns
  • O-H

I-O

I am about 45 mins away from Columbus!!
  • I am from Ohio born and raised; maybe because I have lived here my entire life the weather doesn't bother me. I prefer summer over winter but I think I would go crazy if we couldn't have seasons. Can you tell that I am from Northern Ohio!

Summer is our shortest Season. I like fall don't get me wrong but i could care less if it ever snowed again.

Also born and raised here..Northeast ohio Snow belt GRR... But it is a beautiful State!!