The 14 Day Challenge

Options

Replies

• chazzybear
    Options
    Im in! This is my first day using myfitnesspal :)

Starting weight 150lbs and I hope to lose at least 4lbs in the next 2 weeks
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Cool, I'm in!

Starting Weight:227.4
    12/11:
    12/18:
  • am427597
    am427597 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am in too! Starting weight 144. Hope to lose 4 lbs in 2 weeks.

Thanks for organizing this!
  • kobegal20
    kobegal20 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My name is Abby. SW: 252 with some water retention. Will like to lose 10. Aim will be to get 5 days working out. Need to have a rest day. 1st time doing a challenge:) Will ideally want to lose 60lbs by July 2012.
  • drchula
    Options
    I would like to join. I weigh 119.5 at 5'1 tall. i work out 5 times a week for 40 min a day. I have lost 6lbs so far. I also have 2 beautiful boys, 19 months and 9 month old and a wonderful boyfriend! He actually helps me stay motivated to keep working out. I would like to loose 4lbs and maybe 8lbs depending:)
  • drchula
    Options
    One more note. I know it started the 5th but Ive been working out for 40 minutes a day 5 times a wk so I hope I can still be apart:
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    I'm a day late but would love to join you all!
    My name is Nichole :)
    I'm 31 years old, 5'2, SW is 130.4lbs, would like to be down 4lbs by the end of 14 days

I see some people are also putting their overall goal, I don't have an overall "goal" weight that i'm trying to reach on mfp really, i've gained about 15-20lbs in the last 2 years, and it really just sort of crept up on me so i'm trying to prevent that from being a continuing trend since I now have a desk job... i'd really just like to lose the muffin top and tone back up that hip/bum/thigh area!!
  • CynMM29
    Options
    I drink green tea. It's actually better for you... I miss my coffee~~~. :(
  • justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm joining, I just forgot to reply last night I didn't know you made a cut-off time hahaha... Soo; my name is Brandy. I'm 26. I have a 16 month old daughter (16 months on the 11th!!) I have a pretty weird boyfriend and I think he's the bees knees (sometimes)... My CW is 166.6 (creeeeepy) and I'd like to lose 3-4lbs by the end of this challenge!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Everyone can join! I plan on keeping going until Christmas, but this challenge is just 14 days. How is everyone doing? Did you get it all in yesterday?
  • cayadear
    cayadear Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have been bad and have not been drinking my water. I drink a couple of cups here and there, and yesterday didn't do cardio at all because of emotional reasons.

I ran 2 miles today though and drinking like nobody's business.
  • justaskforbrandy
    justaskforbrandy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did okay... I didn't get my cardio in tho. Today I ran 3 miles (30min) and my calories are high but not over... and water is good! Tomorrow I have a lunch date with my dad and we are going to a chinese buffet... Sorta hoping my dentist appointment beforehand numbs my mouth so I can't eat =P But they have a mongolian grill type thing that I've never tried, so maybe tomorrow will be the day! Seems like the healthiest option lol
  • curlygirlcami
    curlygirlcami Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have been doing the 30 Day Shred and would like to join this challenge. I have been under my calories for food over the past few days and have exercised and got my water in. I have PCOS and a thyroid problem, so it's hard for me to lose weight, so my goal is going to be 4 pounds over the next 14 days.

Starting Weight: 179
    Goal Weight: 175

By the way, my name's Cami and I'm 23 years old. Look forward to getting to know you guys more.
  • THISisTARRAN
    Options
    Well....I just got my exercise in today and my water is great. I weighed in 2 lbs less today- on my way! WOOOO!
  • THISisTARRAN
    Options
    I have been bad and have not been drinking my water. I drink a couple of cups here and there, and yesterday didn't do cardio at all because of emotional reasons.

I ran 2 miles today though and drinking like nobody's business.

Have you tried keeping a water bottle or reusable cup with you? It helps me A LOT.
  • Meheecan
    Options
    I'm joining! :)
    My start weight is 150, and by the end of 14 days I wanna be at 140!
    It might not happen, but I'm really gonna strive for it and be happy with whatever happens, And GOOD LUCK to everyone else!
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Im still struggling with water, I feel like im drowning if i drink to much then i get flash backs of my ultrasound when I drank like 8 glasses of water and I couldn't go to the bathroom for like a hour :drinker:
  • iceqieen
    iceqieen Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    the cup unit confuses me but I am fairly certain I manage that :) 2-3 liters a day I think, just keep filling my 0.5l flask and take it with me everywhere. Yesterday sucked, cause I fell asleep after work but I did manage the 30min workout. Did break my calorie limit (though still under what I burned total). grrr.
  • THISisTARRAN
    Options
    Is ounces easier for you? Its 8 ounces of water 8 times! :)
  • THISisTARRAN
    Options
    Did good yesterday I started out at like 226 and today I woke up at 221.4, so no the real trouble starts! =)