Anyone know a good dance exercise video?

Options
Does anyone know of any good dance exercise videos that are effective? I tried the 30 day shred but because of the rods in my femurs I couldn't do it very well. But I love dancing so I am hoping someone can suggest one that will work well.

Replies

• trudancr
    Options
    Zumba!!! I take classes at my gym, and a licensed instructor, and you will seriously burn calories and have fun! They have DVDs you can buy form their website, or you can check Amazon to see if they have them. One that isnt around anymore but works some is the Yoga Booty Ballet series, I believe you can probably find those on Amazon for a cheap price. Good Luck!!
  • uberrach
    uberrach Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    What's your level of fitness? What are you looking to accomplish?
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    I have yoga booty ballet and it is fun :) I bought mine off Ebay.
  • ct2020
    ct2020 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hip Hop Abs was fun.
  • SLPag
    SLPag Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like Turbo Fire or Turbo Jam :)
  • WolfieCougar
    WolfieCougar Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Not sure if you have on demand, but I'm sure it's available as a DVD---Billy Blank's Burn It Up Dance. It's about 53 minutes, and I burn shortly over 500 calories each time. There are routines for Hip Hop, Latin, Swing as well as a great toning exercise without weights.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    1. Kukuwa African Dance workout
    2. Island Girl Dance Fitness Workout
    3. Core Rhythms
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Zumba is my FAVORITE, but I like Just dance 1, 2, and 3, I do a lot on the Wii. I find it to be more fun because it is like interacting with someone... in a way, instead of just looking at someone on a screen.
  • Moonbeamlissie
    Moonbeamlissie Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Zumba!!! I take classes at my gym, and a licensed instructor, and you will seriously burn calories and have fun! They have DVDs you can buy form their website, or you can check Amazon to see if they have them. One that isnt around anymore but works some is the Yoga Booty Ballet series, I believe you can probably find those on Amazon for a cheap price. Good Luck!!

I would love to take classes but most around here charge more than I want to pay. They have them at the YMCA that I do belong to but theirs is more Zumba meets jazzercise lol and I am not as fond of that....