GEEZ Jillian

Options
I just did Jillian Michael's Boost Metabolism workout - thought I was going to die! I've been working out quit a bit but this was a killer.

Replies

• breezysoul
    breezysoul Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I just did Jillian Michael's Boost Metabolism workout - thought I was going to die! I've been working out quit a bit but this was a killer.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I did that one today too....it whupped my butt after a few days off from exercising, but what a way to get back in the saddle!!
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    How long of a workout is it?
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    I clocked it at a little less than an hour (about fifty-five minutes, counting the cool-down).
  • breezysoul
    Options
    GTO - did you log that in your exersise? I put it in under 50 minutes of high-impact aerobics, but I don't know if that's right.
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Where do you find that at?
  • breezysoul
    Options
    You can get the DVD, but I used it for free on my cable exercise on demand channel.
  • duffyzmom
    duffyzmom Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    OOHHHH! I'm going to see if it is on my demand channel - I always forget that is there. I could use a boost.
  • ttoombs
    ttoombs Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thanks, my metabolism can use all the help it can get. I was taking thyroid medicine but my Dr. said to get off of them (got them from a weight dr.) and now I have gained back most of the 35 lbs I had lost with them. :0(
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Im gonna have to try it I have been doing her Cardio Kicbox daily ..when I first started I thought I was going to die as well...lol...but after the first 3 times it gets better.
  • GTOgirl1969
    Options
    GTO - did you log that in your exersise? I put it in under 50 minutes of high-impact aerobics, but I don't know if that's right.

I logged it as circuit training and entered the calories burned total that I got from my heart rate monitor.:flowerforyou: