Hey...New to the site, hoping it'll help!

Options
Hey everyone! My name is Stacey and I just found this site a couple days ago. I'm a 26 year old stay at home mom of three; ages 9, 4 and 2. Over the years and with the pregnancies I've gained weight that I'd really like to lose! I've given weight loss several half-hearted tries, but am really trying to commit this time. I'm finding it to be a real struggle because before I had kids weight was NEVER an issue...I could eat whatever I wanted and never exercise...WHY CAN'T IT STILL BE THAT WAY?!? Anyways, I've got a ways to go and I'm hoping to find the support of people who understand what I'm going through because I don't really have anyone at home that can relate. I wish everyone luck with their own struggles and appreciate everyone's support with my own!

Replies

• Stacey82
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Stacey and I just found this site a couple days ago. I'm a 26 year old stay at home mom of three; ages 9, 4 and 2. Over the years and with the pregnancies I've gained weight that I'd really like to lose! I've given weight loss several half-hearted tries, but am really trying to commit this time. I'm finding it to be a real struggle because before I had kids weight was NEVER an issue...I could eat whatever I wanted and never exercise...WHY CAN'T IT STILL BE THAT WAY?!? Anyways, I've got a ways to go and I'm hoping to find the support of people who understand what I'm going through because I don't really have anyone at home that can relate. I wish everyone luck with their own struggles and appreciate everyone's support with my own!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    welcome! you will do great here! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I just know you will love it here, if you don't already. I love this site. It is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that you made the right choice in joining this site and good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:smile: