Sort of new and want to say thanks!

Options
Hi!

I joined up in late August and have been using this site faithfully. From all of your ideas, sites, what's worked and haven't worked - it has helped me in the past 5 months shed over 40 pounds. Nothing has ever worked for me in the past and i have to say that without this site and you guys, I could have never done it. So I have to say THANKS!

I still have a little ways to go, but I now know that with you guys, I'm going to get there.

Replies

• tempothemoo
    Options
    Hi!

I joined up in late August and have been using this site faithfully. From all of your ideas, sites, what's worked and haven't worked - it has helped me in the past 5 months shed over 40 pounds. Nothing has ever worked for me in the past and i have to say that without this site and you guys, I could have never done it. So I have to say THANKS!

I still have a little ways to go, but I now know that with you guys, I'm going to get there.
  • ConnieLynn
    ConnieLynn Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!

I love hearing the success stories. It is so motivating.

Blessings to you,

Connie Lynn
  • sundaygirl85
    Options
    You've done so well! Just the last 7 to go! Start planning your celebration/treat now!
  • sharondaley
    Options
    WOW 40lb IN 5 MONTHS !!
    That is amazing well done. :smile:
    Keep it up
  • JennaH
    JennaH Posts: 59
    Options
    That is so wonderful!! Thank you so much for sharing your success. It makes me feel that this community will finally really help me to be successful losing weight and developing a healthy lifestyle.
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS! BIG TIME!!!
    :bigsmile: :smooched: :smooched: :smooched: :bigsmile:
    --Diann...
  • tempothemoo
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words. For a while I didn't want to say anything, just in case I failed or couldn't lose the weight. But I'm definitely proof that it's not about a diet, it's definitely a change in lifestyle and I should have spoken up sooner for the great support.

Again, your kind words have made me more motivated than ever to reach my ultimate goal!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Yippeee:bigsmile:
    Congrats on the terrific job.
    You will make your goal
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!:flowerforyou: :drinker: But just remember YOU played a big part in losing that weight! YOU made that big first step to change.:happy:
  • mitstac17
    mitstac17 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Congrats! This site and everyones help is great! They say that people who count their calories and excerise will lose weight. I have counted my calories in the past but it was always a pain trying to do it with paper and pencil. Now, there is a site that does it for you! Keep working hard. Best of Luck!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME. WOW:flowerforyou: Great job:flowerforyou:
  • pokerstar
    Options
    It is always SOOOO great and motivating to hear about folks who are achieving their goals. Thanks for sharing!! :smile:
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    YAAAAAY!:happy: :happy: :happy: :flowerforyou: GOOD STUFF!