Plastic Surgery?

Options
shelbym87
shelbym87 Posts: 122 Member
There is an ad for plastic surgeons on the side of my screen. So, if money did not matter, say you won a free procedure. Would you give it away? For what reasons? Or would you take it? What would you have done?

Okay I'll go first.... Free?! Yes I'd take it. I don't even know if this counts and it's my own question buuuuut I would get porcelain veneers(sp?). Basically a fake smile placed over your own. My teeth are crooked, not enough for me to pay all that money myself, but enough that it bothers me. Okay, your turn,anything you want. Ready, set, go!!

I had to edit to add: IF I weren't married I would absolutely pick boobs. Lol but the list of people that see them is VERY small. I'd just like them lifted like the person below mentioned. But it's nothing a great bra can't fix ;)

Replies

• christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    haha this is fun!
    i would totally take it if the surgeon was reputable! even though i know this doesn't really help longterm, i would get liposuction on my stomach and a breast lift. I'm fine with the size of my boobs, but I wish they sat a bit higher on my chest.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    totally! I would fix my nose! I always thought about fixing my nose because it's the 1 thing I don't like about my APPEARANCE.
    But sometimes I think after the surgery my nose would look akward and unnatural so I hesitate
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Definitely a boob lift. I wish I had worn more supportive bras in the past...3 children later and I feel like they're down to my belly button :embarassed:
  • shovav91
    shovav91 Posts: 2,335 Member
    Options
    I would absolutely choose boobs (if I was guaranteed it would be safe). I'm not gifted in that area, and it makes me really self-conscious.
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Yes I would take it! In fact I have plastic surgery planned for the future. My choice, new boobs. This is totally for me, not for my husband or any man/woman. I have always been uncomfortale about their size/shape.mthey are un even, and have never been super perky. I have always breast fed two children which, as any mom can tell you, totally ruined any type of elasticity they had...
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Mine!

Momma needs a tummy tuck!
  • judykritikos
    Options
    Yes - IF the Dr was very qualified. So - I'd do the tummy and get rid of that, maybe some of the saddlebags and the stuff
    on top of the hips. I'd def go for the boob job - not to add, just to lift them up. My thighs are sore from carrying them! ha
  • MsWhiteParks
    MsWhiteParks Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Cosmetic dentistry for sure! I have a fight with a high speed golf ball (and lost) a week before my prom! I can't afford to get it fixed 6years later! Really sucks :-( x
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    Cosmetic dentistry for sure! I have a fight with a high speed golf ball (and lost) a week before my prom! I can't afford to get it fixed 6years later! Really sucks :-( x
    you could just get crowns you know...it's relativily affordable if it's 3 teeth and less
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I would go for a tummy tuck, I have some loose skin
  • Figuringoutme
    Options
    Only one? Boobs. My boobs are gone.
  • MsWhiteParks
    MsWhiteParks Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    you could just get crowns you know...it's relativily affordable if it's 3 teeth and less

I got crowns when I had my braces (my teeth really were focked!) but they broke not long after my braces came off, so I am trying to save and get them done so they last forever n ever :D then my daughter came along 8 weeks ago and bang went that plan lol x
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    Only one? Boobs. My boobs are gone.

Only one boob?
  • iamthevieve
    Options
    I would take it from a reputable surgeon in a heartbeat! Well, once I'm done nursing my daughter anyway...

I would get a mommy makeover (tummy tuck, breast lift) and get lipo on my double chin. I had one even when I was skinny...
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Breast lift. That's it.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I would totally do it. I can only choose one? Does a whole body lift count as one? :laugh: After 4 kids, 105 pound loss....momma needs a new tummy.
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    If money were no issue, then sure I'd be up for it. After 5 pregnancies and 4 children, I could use a little professional help with the stomach area.
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'd want the cat face makeover. You know, the one that Micky Rourke got. Fo sho!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I'd have my heart surgery and bypass scar removed. Maybe then I'd wear a real bikini.
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I'd give it away. I wouldn't have any plastic surgery. I'm sure plenty would say I could use some, but it's just not my thing.