Fiber one...

Options
So I just tried that new Fiber One cereal, Frosted Shredded wheat. i'm not sure if I like it. It kind of had a funky taste and texture. Course that could've been the fake sugar they add to make it "healthier". But now I feel like I have a film in my mouth! :tongue:

Replies

• GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    So I just tried that new Fiber One cereal, Frosted Shredded wheat. i'm not sure if I like it. It kind of had a funky taste and texture. Course that could've been the fake sugar they add to make it "healthier". But now I feel like I have a film in my mouth! :tongue:
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww brush brush brush......I hate that feeling..............
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Good to know. I was just thinking about trying that, but maybe I will just stick with my normal shredded wheat. I wasn't really sure it looked like enough of a nutritional difference to justify the double price anyways!!!
  • glorybee
    Options
    I bought the regular fiber one. I don't eat it with milk, but I pour one serving in a bowl, put Activia vanilla yogurt and drizzle with honey. It is similar to a yogurt granola mixture. It has less than 200 calories (170) for the yogurt and cereal.. It tastes pretty good, I get 1/2 of my fiber, and it fills me up!
  • froggiegirl
    Options
    I just tried the Fiber One Honey Clusters today and I loved it. You should try that one. It is high in fiber, low calories, and great tasting.
  • megbar1979
    megbar1979 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I just tried the Fiber One Honey Clusters today and I loved it. You should try that one. It is high in fiber, low calories, and great tasting.

I agree. It's so yummy! And it keeps me full till lunch time.
  • harlip
    harlip Posts: 21
    Options
    I started eating Fiber One Honey Clusters about two weeks ago and I love the stuff, I have a bowl every morning. Kind of gross to talk about but it definately keeps you regular, which is a good thing.
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options

I love the honey clusters cereal...and their raisin bran...even the plain cereal I love in yogurt. Thats why I was so suprised to find the shredded wheat so horrible! :ohwell: