Question for women.. TOM thing. :)

Options
beccadaniixox
beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
Okay, so I have been on the pill for almost two years now.
For the past 3 months now I haven't gotten my period. (I've had a little bit of bleeding.. but I wouldn't call it my 'period')
I was considering that maybe it has to do with my weight lose.
Is that normal? I feel like I should be concerned since this hasn't happened to me before.

Replies

• angryguy77
    angryguy77 Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Did you remember to take out the tampon from the last time?
  • Alishia_655
    Options
    Are you taking your "off pills?" I got pregnant on the pill so I know its not 100% accurate. But, since i have started exercising and dieting, my period has been much lighter. (I know I have only been on here a week, but that should tell you how different it's been for me) Good luck and hope it all works out for you!
  • pumpkinmoccasins
    Options
    You should see your doctor or obgyn (whoever prescribed the pills to you or you're more comfortable talking to)... since it's been 2 years I'd be hesitant to say that it's your bc that's causing changes in your period, which means something else is probably going on.
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    are you using the pill for sexual activity or for something like irregularity/acne? ^^

you could be pregnant...

or you are simply stressed...

or your body is reacting to losing weight...(i think)

^^
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    are you using the pill for sexual activity or for something like irregularity/acne? ^^

you could be pregnant...

or you are simply stressed...

or your body is reacting to losing weight...(i think)

^^

Deff not having sex! :) Haha.
    and I'm not stressed either (None of my classes this semester required finals)

I've just been on it for cramping pain.. but I've always gotten my period till recently.
    My mom thinks it might be because I've dropped so much weight and that now the drug has more chemicals than I need or w/e =/
    It's just so strange. lol
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    bump! almost 4 months for me...
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Go play halo :) I am sure you can take your frustrations out on the 10 year olds that kick your butt.

Definitely see your OBGYN. You may be pregnant, or it could be a bad reaction, or normal... only one person who can tell you.
  • i_love_vinegar
    Options
    Go play halo :) I am sure you can take your frustrations out onthe the 10 year olds that kick your butt.

Definitely see your OBGYN. You may be pregnant, or it could be a bad reaction, or normal... only one person who can tell you.

how did i not see that second post? haha...yeah really dude~gtfo. :P

Oh, and she said she is NOT possibly pregnant to reiterate. :) i agree its best to see ur obgyn~good luck ^.^ im sure everything is ok~so dont worry :)
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Go play halo :) I am sure you can take your frustrations out onthe the 10 year olds that kick your butt.

Oh, and she said she is NOT possibly pregnant to reiterate. :) i agree its best to see ur obgyn~good luck ^.^ im snure everything is ok~so dont worry :)
    I saw that lol sadly using a cell makes it hard to catch most things. I hate using it for this too it auto corrects me and makes me look repetitive or adds words! Ah well! Haha
  • i_love_vinegar
    Options

Oh, and she said she is NOT possibly pregnant to reiterate. :) i agree its best to see ur obgyn~good luck ^.^ im snure everything is ok~so dont worry :)
    I saw that lol sadly using a cell makes it hard to catch most things. I hate using it for this too it auto corrects me and makes me look repetitive or adds words! Ah well! Haha

you have a legitimate reason though~

im on my laptop xD I have no excuses xD