A great idea....Wish we had this!

Options
I was just peeking around on calorie-count.com and I noticed on their food lists, the foods are 'graded' ( A-F) as to how good they are with points like "low sodium" " hight fiber", - basically what makes them 'earn' the grade they get!
While looking down a list, it was so cool to be able to see which option is better for you at a glance...

Replies

• goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I was just peeking around on calorie-count.com and I noticed on their food lists, the foods are 'graded' ( A-F) as to how good they are with points like "low sodium" " hight fiber", - basically what makes them 'earn' the grade they get!
    While looking down a list, it was so cool to be able to see which option is better for you at a glance...
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Ya that was the website I was on for a year or 2 before I found this one. I liked the food grades, but they didnt have most of the foods I was looking for.
  • goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Ya that was the website I was on for a year or 2 before I found this one. I liked the food grades, but they didnt have most of the foods I was looking for.

Oh yeah, I noticed that too- I put in a few foods to see how it compared and it sucked.. SO doesnt work for me!!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    {GASP}!!!

its ok MFP, they were just looking...