60lbs lost and 60lbs to go! PICTURES

Options
2»

Replies

• nonstopfeisty
    nonstopfeisty Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I'm so happy for you!!!
  • musdoit2
    musdoit2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You do look good.. Congrats!
    I love peanut butter too... and the thought of losing weight eating peanut butter is just that, only a thought... I would gain out of control for sure... How the hay do you lose weight eating peanut butter sandwiches??? LOL Please share???... : )
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Your post was so enjoyable to read!! fantastic job!! you look great. Your so inviting and welcoming. I am definitely going to try the cheerios and banana, I have kids so it would be nice to share the health...LOL:happy:
  • Lexymom
    Options
    This is the greatest post! Thanks so much for the motivational pictures and the delicious looking food ideas!!! LOVE it! And you, like everyone else says, look FANTASTIC!!! Keep up the great work and thank you again for sharing your positive energy with us all! :D

~Katy
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    hi there.
    i'm new here, so to see your progress is very inspiring and motivating.
    congratulations to you!!
    i love your meal ideas - very creative.

-what is mfp??
  • lyndseyann11
    Options
    You look amazing! well done! How long have you been on your diet?
  • julie204
    julie204 Posts: 130
    Options
    THATS JUST BRILLIANT YOU MUST BE SO PROUD THANKS FOR SHARING YOU HAVE KICKED MY BUTT INTO GEAR
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    You do look good.. Congrats!
    I love peanut butter too... and the thought of losing weight eating peanut butter is just that, only a thought... I would gain out of control for sure... How the hay do you lose weight eating peanut butter sandwiches??? LOL Please share???... : )

You can lose weight eating peanut butter... in fact its good for you for the most part..but i always measure out only 1 tablespoon for a sandwich and i only eat one sandwich.... portion size is key. I haven't stopped eating the food i love i just watch my portions but again peanut butter is actually good for you:)
  • syiyi
    syiyi Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    awesome thanks alot for sharing those wonderful pixs!!!! :)
  • iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Even my Wii fit avatar is scarred!!!! LMAO That's too cool
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    You posting inspiringly lively!!!
  • mrsbugs815
    mrsbugs815 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and thanks for posting the pics they help with motivating me!!!
  • Toenges1
    Toenges1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You are inspirational!! Way to go and thanks for the food tips!
  • gda239
    Options
    Thanks for being an inspiration to other and posting recipes and ideas!!! You look great, keep your focus on your goal! You will do it!!
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Isnt that cheating using yoda and the force? Well in either case its working because the fat loss force is strong with you lol!

LOL! love it!
  • GMPOTS
    GMPOTS Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Way to Go. You are inspiring . How long did it take you.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl. You look great!!
  • steffiejoe
    steffiejoe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. Thats some yummy looking meals ! I luv PB and banana sandwiches!!