hello everyone

rockinmom2
rockinmom2 Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
:wink: I AM NEW TO THIS. MY BEST FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT IT AND I THINK IT IS A WONDERFUL WAY TO KEEP TRACK OF WHAT I AM EATING. THIS IS MY 3RD WEEK NOW THAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO EAT BETTER AND WORK OUT AT THE SAME TIME. IT IS GOING WELL AND I FEEL GREAT. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!!:wink:

Replies

• :wink: I AM NEW TO THIS. MY BEST FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT IT AND I THINK IT IS A WONDERFUL WAY TO KEEP TRACK OF WHAT I AM EATING. THIS IS MY 3RD WEEK NOW THAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO EAT BETTER AND WORK OUT AT THE SAME TIME. IT IS GOING WELL AND I FEEL GREAT. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU!!!!:wink:
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    hellllo fellow north TX girl! you will :heart: it here! good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • Good Afternoon Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a beautiful day!

I am gradually losing weight, I have been dieting 3 weeks now and exercising with a Lelsie Sansone
    DVD. So far I have lost 10 pounds, and I know it's going to slow down now. But I will succeed, I have made up my mind and I can not even picture not geting to my goal.!!!!!!

I can do all things through Christ Jesus whom strengthens me! Phil. 4:13

Linda
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Welcome to MFP. I just know you will love it here, if you don't already. I love this site. It is so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that you made the right choice in joining this site and good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
This discussion has been closed.