HCG Diet... wait for it...

Options

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    You should be OK as long as you do cardio sculpt...................

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the Haribo Happy-Cola. I am leaning more towards Cinnamon Bears. Will that work instead:bigsmile: ?
  • bry_all01
    Options
    I don't know about the Haribo Happy-Cola. I am leaning more towards Cinnamon Bears. Will that work instead:bigsmile: ?

I think you'll still be ok with the bear family
  • Le_Joy
    Le_Joy Posts: 593 Member
    Options

I think it might work better. i read somewhere on the internet that spicy foods are supposed to help you lose weight faster. :laugh:
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I'm eating gummies right now and I am enjoying every single one of them.!
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options

I think it might work better. i read somewhere on the internet that spicy foods are supposed to help you lose weight faster. :laugh:
    Yay....I love Cinnamon Bears.

Also, we better not order online...I hear they are fake and you need a prescription:wink: . We can trust Walmart right?
  • bry_all01
    Options
    I'm eating gummies right now and I am enjoying every single one of them.!

if ever there was a reason for me to start running, this right here just might be the one.
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    Can I switch up the gummies for variety? Happy Colas for snack/ desserts, red/orange for breakfast, green for lunch, blue/ yellow for dinner?

Yes, that will still work, as long as you don't go sneaking fruits and vegetables in there, too, because that WILL hinder your progress....

That's why you separate the colors, to give the impression of fruits and veggies!!! Red/ orange are fruits, green are veggies, yellow are carbs, blue is protein!!!
  • bry_all01
    Options
    Can I switch up the gummies for variety? Happy Colas for snack/ desserts, red/orange for breakfast, green for lunch, blue/ yellow for dinner?

Yes, that will still work, as long as you don't go sneaking fruits and vegetables in there, too, because that WILL hinder your progress....

That's why you separate the colors, to give the impression of fruits and veggies!!! Red/ orange are fruits, green are veggies, yellow are carbs, blue is protein!!!

I heart you so hard!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    You should be OK as long as you do cardio sculpt...................

Is that one of the Tae Bo videos? It's helping me lose lots of fat, and I have this formula to prove it!
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I think I saw this all on Dr. Oz.... All you eat is the gummies, do a wine cleanse, and workout to Billy's videos *BOOM* Instant weight loss.

Just no heavy lifting though... You will DEFINITELY bulk up.
  • bry_all01
    Options
    I think I saw this all on Dr. Oz.... All you eat is the gummies, do a wine cleanse, and workout to Billy's videos *BOOM* Instant weight loss.

hahaha, true story!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options

hahaha, true story!

And three gallons of water per day. Peeing every five minutes burns a bazillion calories, because of all the squatting.
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I join you in this gummi cleanse if I can replace cola bottles with the standard Haribo bears.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    That stuff taste like piss!
    :noway: How do you know, have you drank piss? :sick:
  • jetscreaminagain
    jetscreaminagain Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options

If by instant you mean no discernable change for 14 years.
  • bry_all01
    Options
    I join you in this gummi cleanse if I can replace cola bottles with the standard Haribo bears.

totally acceptable. Tracy is changing for regular gummy bears and has broken them out by color per carbs, protein, fruits and veggies, lol.
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    lol :) BRY you're hilarious!
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    Options

hahah that is great! lol you're great!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options

totally acceptable. Tracy is changing for regular gummy bears and has broken them out by color per carbs, protein, fruits and veggies, lol.
    Hah! I totally missed that on the way down the page. I will get with Tracy and divide my colors accordingly.