BIG NSV TODAY!

So I took my measurements today. I havent taken them since October 25th. Since then I have lost 6 inches off my hips and the fullest part of my bust, 2 off my waist, 1.5 off my neck. I have lost 4 off my ribcage (you know where they measure the bra band). I called the bra shop because none of my bras fit anymore and they told me I am down from a "P" cup to and "H"!!!! This is giant for me! I get to go to Lane Bryant tomorrow and actually try a bra on in a store and dont have to have them made (my last 2 were made because they dont make the size I was). I really hope my bra size has gone down that much! I will be happier than I have been in years. And it has been 5 years since I have been that small of a cup!

Replies

• candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    woohoo!! Congrats :)
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Congratulations! It's so great to see the hard work pay off! I hope you get to pick out something cute from the store!:happy:
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    wow that is awesome! so happy for you!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    That's great! There is a "P" cup?
  • well technically there is not a P cup. It doesnt exist for sale. But that was my measurement. that is why my last 2 bras were customized. I had to get a bra with a band several sizes too big so I got more cup size from it. they the tailored the bands to fit and still they didnt fit right. but that isnt the point. the point is mine dont have to be made again! I can buy them in a store!
  • awesome...i'm so excited and happy for you! you're doing great :)
  • tangiesharp
    tangiesharp Posts: 315 Member
    That's amazing!!! Congrats!!
  • That is fabulous!!!! You are doing an amazing job!!!! Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • glennam1
    glennam1 Posts: 172 Member
    OUTSTANDING!!!!! that is so terrific..keep it up:smile:
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Congratulations, that's fantastic!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    GOOD JOB, LOVELY!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    That is so awesome for you!! Congratulations.
  • hbart500
    hbart500 Posts: 243 Member
    Thats awesome!! :) Congrats to you and keep up the great work
  • kady11
    kady11 Posts: 82 Member
    yoohoo. WTG!
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Wow! What a wonderful feeling... Good luck at the store! Pick something pretty!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Thants awesome!! I know I'm nowhere near you but I have gone from a DD to D since starting my weight loss and I love it! :blushing: Congrats on your NSV!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!