I'm new!

Options
Hi!
I'm new. Well kinda. I lost 30 pounds on MFP & then had a huge family emergency.
With stress and no control. I gained it back.. plus 15 more.
Not proud at all.
I'm an equestrian and I want to get skinny for my horse.

Add me if you'd like. I love supporting people through their journey!

Replies

• heresmyinsidevoice
    heresmyinsidevoice Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Congrats on returning to MFP! I had a hiatus too for a while and just recently started back up.
  • NatalieJane25
    NatalieJane25 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. This really is the only way to lose weight correctly. I know you can do it.
    My daughter is losing weight ready for her graduation next year , shes lost 22 lbs so far. I'm at my goal now.

10512510.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm new. Well kinda. I lost 30 pounds on MFP & then had a huge family emergency.
    With stress and no control. I gained it back.. plus 15 more.
    Not proud at all.
    I'm an equestrian and I want to get skinny for my horse.

Add me if you'd like. I love supporting people through their journey!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am also new. I just joined this morning. I would like to have a friend to talk with as try to lose my weight and get in better
    shape.
    Marcy
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm glad you made the decision to start again; family emergencies can be so tough, but it's great that it just sidetracked you for a bit, not completely knocked you off the horse!

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • katelyn002
    katelyn002 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hoe whatever the emergency was that its all better, or on its way to getting better... but on another note, glad you came back! Add me if youd like :)
  • twebb1
    Options
    Hi. I love my horse(s) too! No time to ride lately but the work never ends. I like the way you established rewards to work towards. Hang in there, and keep up the good work!
  • citygirl123
    Options
    Hello
  • BrendaGreeno
    Options
    I am on my 15th day!!! I am loving having MFP on my phone, it is so easy to keep track of my food and exercise.