Mixed feelings NSV

Today I tried on a 38-C bra and it fit without any bulging. I was using a size 40-DD. I still can't believe my boobs have gone down 2 cup sizes! I feel a little sad, though. I was always small chested until after my pregnancies and I was kinda' happy about having big boobs... I think I will miss them a little bit. Super bright side: I get to buy pretty, sexy bras that were very hard to find in DD!! THIS IS WORKING BABY!!!

Replies

• Wow thats a pretty big difference. I always hear women talking about boobs changing sizes when there weight fluctuates but mine stay a D cup always. Even when I weighed 100lbs and 128lbs(my biggest). My bras would get a bit more snug when I gained but I was still a D.
  • nenamartinez
    nenamartinez Posts: 140 Member
    Yeah.. depending on your figure, you can have some huge gains/losses in your cup size depending on your weight. I'm average size at a C, but I was a C cup even when i weighed about 90 pounds less.. (the band size changes, though. I'm currently a 38C but I'll probably end up a 32/34 C when i reach my goal weight.)

Just keep looking on the bright side. Are the big knockers worth all the other weight you have to lug around? Probably not. :D
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 483 Member
    At least you still have some, I was always smallish...B cup, after losing 25 pounds I'm swimming in that! I look like a 12 year old BOY!!!!

WW member since 5/1/2011...MFP member since 12/1/2011...25 down 15 to go!
  • i miss my boobs :( ....thank God for push up bras!
    I was a D cup and then at the advice of my dr i had gotten a lift ...which she swore wouldnt change my cup size. HA! I am now a full B . she lied!!! grrrr. It does suit my small frame more, but man....a C would have been more to my liking.
    At least when im 90 i wont have to tuck my boobs into my pants, right? *sighs*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!