Any Slim in 6'ers?

Options
I am currently doing a round of SI6 and wanted to see if anyone out here on MFP is doing it as well. I just ordered ChaLean! My goal is to start Chalean in May. I am doing a round of SI6 and then a month of Slim Series. I think by then I will be ready for Chalean!!!

Replies

• princesslisa88
    Options
    I am currently doing a round of SI6 and wanted to see if anyone out here on MFP is doing it as well. I just ordered ChaLean! My goal is to start Chalean in May. I am doing a round of SI6 and then a month of Slim Series. I think by then I will be ready for Chalean!!!
  • sarabc
    sarabc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I just finished Slim in 6.... I actually have considering ChaLean, I have tried P90X twice, as my hubby is on his 2nd round... it was just too hard, and I failed twice. Now that I am done with SI6, I feel much more in control, and am considering a round of P90X Lean... we'll see. I need to find out more about ChaLean. Are you on Beachbody message boards?
  • princesslisa88
    Options
    Hi Sara! I am on the BB boards!

Are you doing Slim Series now that you are done with SI6? ChaLean looks hard! I know you have GREAT results with it as my coach has posted before and after pics thoughout ChaLean. It's amazing!!!!!!
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Sorry, what is SI6 and ChaLean? Do you mind explaining...just want to see if it will work for me. Thanks
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! I'm almost done w/ ChaLean Extreme (it is a Beachbody program by Chalene Johnson, the creator of Turbo Jam). I'm on week 2 of the last phase, Lean and loving it!!!!! (check out my latest profile pic)

Let me know if you have any questions, I'm a Team Beachbody coach!

Jess
  • princesslisa88
    Options
    Sorry, what is SI6 and ChaLean? Do you mind explaining...just want to see if it will work for me. Thanks

Hi there, Here are some links to the beachbody programs:

http://www.beachbody.com/category/fitness_programs/best_sellers.do?code=BBHOME_PARSEA_FP

I am doing Slim in 6 now. I just ordered ChaLean. I did SI6 a few years ago and lost 20 lbs in 12 weeks. It's not easy but you take it day by day, do what you can and eat healthy - you definitely shed the weight and it works you out. I have a lot of fun with it and meet lots of incredible people via the messageboards. It's cool. Definitely check it out!

Here is a link to my coaches blog. You can see her testimony there. You can see some of her photos there. Some of her before and after - if you will.

http://www.thefitnessxpress.blogspot.com/
  • princesslisa88
    Options

Janice - where in SC are you? I am in Charlotte!!
  • sarabc
    sarabc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am on the message boards, but I stick to P90X boards since thats where we began... lots of people on there are switching it up on there too.... P90X Photo Gallery.... Wakeboard bootcamp or FatA55 Elimination is another good one...

I love this site! It has helped SO much! I was spending so much time trying to research, look at packages, write it down etc... and I am shocked that everything I have ever needed to look up has been on there! It's an amazing database!

I know there are several people on BB crossing over to use this tool too, it's suuch an asset.

I think I am up for the challenge, Slim in 6 was getting a little monotonous... plus I do run on top of my workouts, so I think I'm readt to step it up! I lost 6 lbs... 2.5 inches off my waist, 2 inches off my hips.... not to mentiontons more energy! Loving it!
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options

Janice - where in SC are you? I am in Charlotte!!
    Hi, Thanks for explaining! I am in Charleston 3.5 hrs away.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I have a ChaLean thread at BB if anyone wants to join in! :bigsmile: The more the merrier!