The truth is a bit depressing

Options
2»

Replies

• abazooday727
    Options
    Baby girl! It is not a sprint...It is a MARATHON! For weight loss to be done right, it doesn't happen overnight! :drinker: :smokin: YOU CAN DO IT!!! My 140 days and 90# have flown by in a hurry!
  • candicejn
    candicejn Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Baby girl! It is not a sprint...It is a MARATHON! For weight loss to be done right, it doesn't happen overnight! :drinker: :smokin: YOU CAN DO IT!!! My 140 days and 90# have flown by in a hurry!

Wow, 90lbs in 140 days? I wish I could lose that fast!!
  • gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm liking your new attitude! Very strong and determined sounding.. Best of luck!! (not that you'll need it)
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    This might be an unusual way of thinking about it, and maybe its because I don't know what is acheivable for me... what weight I 'should' be at etc. But the way I look at it is not that it will take 18 months to get to my goal, but it will take until they zip that black bag over my head :tongue:

Regardless of what it takes to get to what I aspire to now, there will always be new goals, new challenges etc. To see an end to my weightloss goal is my old way of thinking, this is a life-long commitment to better health! :drinker:
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Just think, a year from now you would have wished you started today. Don't let yourself down, and YOU CAN DO IT!!! *shakes pompoms*