Biggest Loser

memaw66
memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
edited September 19 in Chit-Chat
So who's watching tonight? It is coming on tonight right? I haven't seen any threads about it today, so that's got me worried!!! Who have you picked as favorites to win? I really like tara, the former model, the one who tells it like it is. She is tough! I also like the mother daughter team,the ones with the short hair, I think they are the pink team. I think the daughter is just adorable. I would like her or Tara to win.

Any thoughts on this?

Memaw

Replies

• memaw66
    So who's watching tonight? It is coming on tonight right? I haven't seen any threads about it today, so that's got me worried!!! Who have you picked as favorites to win? I really like tara, the former model, the one who tells it like it is. She is tough! I also like the mother daughter team,the ones with the short hair, I think they are the pink team. I think the daughter is just adorable. I would like her or Tara to win.

Any thoughts on this?

Memaw
  • amykati
    amykati Posts: 5 Member
    It's definitely on.
  • zoepane
    zoepane Posts: 209
    It's on, cant wait till 7pm
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Yes, it is on tonight. I am also rooting for Tara on the green team and I also like the one girl on the yellow (?) team. I can't remember if it is Mandy or Aubrey but it is the girl who stayed at the ranch the whole time.

Happy watching!!
  • memaw66
    Yes, it is on tonight. I am also rooting for Tara on the green team and I also like the one girl on the yellow (?) team. I can't remember if it is Mandy or Aubrey but it is the girl who stayed at the ranch the whole time.

Happy watching!!
    That was Mandi, Aubrey is the sister that went home.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Okay, I like her alot too. I think it was so hard last week when her family came and I know she begged the other team members to let her win, but if I was in her shoes and hadn't seen my children in that long I think I would have been close to doing the same thing.

The only part of this show I don't like is the game play when it comes to voting somebody off. I understand it is a reality show but it seems like they fight so much about it. UGH!
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    I really liked the black team! (the guy that got sent home last night was my favorite!)

Now I'm not sure who to root for :(
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I like Tara & Kristen best too!

And both members of the blue team.

Can't wait! :drinker:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    I have loved Tara since the first day! And Filipe...though both blue guys are cool!!

It is getting GOOD!!!
This discussion has been closed.