Flavored Sparkling Water Vs. Water

So im not that big on drinking water! Its just so bland Lol.. But i do love me some Flavored (Zero Calorie) Sparkling water! Does that count as your water intake?

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    flavored sparkling water is just diet soda. It's liquid- no diuretics usually - why wouldn't it count?
  • i dont like plain water either :(
    Sooooo....ive heard that crystal light counts as water? Not sure?? so instead ive been drinking water mixed with 1 pkt of Stevia and a splash of lemon juice! Its good!!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    So im not that big on drinking water! Its just so bland Lol.. But i do love me some Flavored (Zero Calorie) Sparkling water! Does that count as your water intake?

Count it.
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Chances are unless you eat nothing but high sodium dried foods or run marathons in the sun you're getting almost all the water you need from the food you eat.

This 8 glasses thing is silly, and looks more so the more we learn about kidney function.

www.canada.com/montrealgazette/news/story.html?id=378f85de-27de-4046-815e-293b772666e5
    http://drbenkim.com/drink-too-much-water-dangerous.html

Life was better for me when I started only drinking when I'm thirsty instead of forcing myself to drink excess quantities of water...