Today is my first day :)

Options
Hi everyone :) I have heard a lot of good comments about this site. I actually owe my decision to join to my awesome friend, Laura Gordon. I weigh 216 lbs currently & would love to reach my goal weight of somewhere between 150 & 160 lbs. I am the mother of two girls who are 5 & 8 currently. I am 27 years old & just ready for a change! I am tired of looking at myself in the mirror & hating who I see. I am ready for a change!!! Feel free to add me as I am not quite familiar with the site just yet! I hope everyone has a GREAT day!!!!

Replies

• LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Hi Kanza The first step is that hardest but you can do it
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,284 Member
    Options
    I sent you an invite! We are close in age (I am 29) and both seem to be aiming for the same weight amounts (though I have a touch more to lose).
  • judybrim
    judybrim Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! I think this is the best thing you could ever do! I am such a fan of this site...and I just started in September! But it is so easy and it gives you such a clear picture of what you're doing with your body: food in - energy out! It's so basic and so helpful! I know you will love it! I've lost 25 pounds since Sept 1...and I give much credit to learning from this site! I hope you'll fall in love with it, too! Best wishes to you on your journey to recreating YOU! And you can add me as a frien if you'd like! Have a great day!

Judy :D
  • EmmaNem0
    Options
    Cool; today is my first day, too! I am really pumped and ready to change to a healthier lifestyle, and I bet you are as well!
  • Prozack1964
    Options
    hello and welcome here hope you have a great day