When I reach my goal weight I will..

Options
complete the sentance :D

When I reach my goal weight I will treat myself to a gorgeous spray tan to show off my new body :D

xxx

Replies

• hbarney
    hbarney Posts: 434
    Options
    buy myself a little RED dress. Not sure where I will wear it but I have wanted one for a very long time......
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    buy myself a little RED dress. Not sure where I will wear it but I have wanted one for a very long time......

I like it! Why not go somewhere nice with family or friends? Celebrate in your new dress :D
  • VinVenture
    Options
    Drink bubblies in a pretty dress! (I drink less of bubblies than I do other alcoholic beverages, so it saves me calories xD )

I have a lovely stretchy dress that will look gorgeous on me when I just ditch the belly. It fits, but not gorgeously.
  • raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    Options
    Hike a mountain I have always wanted to.
  • SieSie76
    Options
    Go out, buy all of the clothes in the style I've been dreaming of wearing, take a shower, make myself pretty, wear one of my new outfits, and go to a club to finally meet some people my age in my area!

I moved to PA about 5 months ago and I still haven't met many people. I've had the opportunity to meet people from online but I'm afraid to disappoint them with my weight and I'm too shy and self conscious to go out to the bars/clubs.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Keep logging!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • kimibunny
    Options
    Buy a 2 piece swim suit ;c
  • Krisengel
    Krisengel Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'll finally splurge on the expensive jeans I've been eyeing.
  • ashreneeknutson
    Options
    I will get another tattoo and work on the wardrobe revamp! I will also LOVE the feeling of being hot while on my anniversary vacation with my hubby. :happy:
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Buying a sexy new bathing suit and not look at the price :) this will be a challenge for me, but I will have deserved it!
  • igora_soma
    Options
    Where do I start?!

go on a beach holiday and wear a bikini, buy amazing new clothes for my great body and most importantly, thank all of the people who have supported me through my journey :)
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Go tubing down the wolf river... like all the other women and guys my age do.... but i have never went because i HATE SWIMSUITS AND MY MOMMY POUCH!
  • nati39
    nati39 Posts: 85
    Options
    ...go to the swimming pool with my son without being embarrassed of my weight and maybe even flirt a little ...lol :)
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I have reached my original goal and

I bought new clothes and got a tatttoo,
  • cara19812
    cara19812 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    continue logging and go shopping!!!
  • VinVenture
    Options
    Buying a sexy new bathing suit and not look at the price :) this will be a challenge for me, but I will have deserved it!

I'm going to steal this and modify it to a bikini. A bright blue one.
  • JediMaster_intraining
    Options
    Wear a bikini hopefully! And keep using MFP to tone! :happy:
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    banana hammock
  • gersoco
    gersoco Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    This one is easy, rollerblade along the bike path in Venice Beach with nothing on but a pair of Diesel jean shorts.
  • tsmortimer
    tsmortimer Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    .....get the tattoo I've wanted for 4 years! woohoo!