Has any one had a..........

"Back then they didn't want me but now im hot and they all on me "- (Mike Jones lol ) moment ;). If so how did it make you feel and what did you do!

Replies

• rossi02
    rossi02 Posts: 549 Member
    I was very fluffy in high school and all the boys I had crushes on would give me the.. "You are awesome, just like a sister to me" talk if they felt I was developing crushes on them. Amazing, hit my early twenties and lost the weight and looked like a different person.. some of those same guys, then decided to confess that they've secertely had crushes on me since high school. I didn't buy it and wouldn't give them the time of day.. if they couldn't be with me when I was overweight, then I had zero desire to be with them after I lost it.
  • farmgirlsuz
    farmgirlsuz Posts: 351 Member
    I saw my ex-husband on Thanksgiving. The look on his face was priceless. :happy: :laugh:
  • OH YES! Ugly duckling in high school but popular as i was funny and naughty! haha

as i got older i grew into my looks and shape, and i pretty much laughed in their faces! revenge is sweet ;)
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Mike Jones?

Who..??

;)
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Not really, still don't get much more attention now than I did before. Then again, I don't get out often
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    I was very fluffy in high school and all the boys I had crushes on would give me the.. "You are awesome, just like a sister to me" talk if they felt I was developing crushes on them. Amazing, hit my early twenties and lost the weight and looked like a different person.. some of those same guys, then decided to confess that they've secertely had crushes on me since high school. I didn't buy it and wouldn't give them the time of day.. if they couldn't be with me when I was overweight, then I had zero desire to be with them after I lost it.

WOW... same story, different girl here!!!! I was all the guys' best buddy, great to hang out with, go for pizza, watch a movie but girlfriend??? Ummm no, that was reserved for the little cuties. :grumble:
    Luckily I found a guy that loved me at 250#, loved me at 160#, and loves me now at 178! :heart: :heart:
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    I had the same problem with one of the above posters. "More like a sister"
    I recently broke up with my bf in September, and then I had like.. 6 or 7 guys coming at me regularly. Some of them wouldn't give me the light of day back when I liked them, so why should I give them the light of day when they liked me? I got over my crushes on them because I saw how they acted.
    I chose one who I liked a couple years prior, and he liked me back when I was fat, but at the time he was taken, now he's wasn't when we got back in touch after not talking to each other for a while. So far it's been the best relationship ever, even if we have only been together for 3 weeks.
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    I saw my ex-husband on Thanksgiving. The look on his face was priceless. :happy: :laugh:

THATS a good one :D
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Like someone said earlier, I was an ugly-duckling in highschool lol..but apparently one guy like me and we became bf and gf for three years! All of a sudden, I became supposedly "pretty" right after high school, but still had a bf.......Now that I dont have a bf anymore, I didnt get much attention then and I STILL dont get attention now ...Seriously... :/ lol
  • LOL Yep, I was that girl also!!!! I never had a "DATE" in high school or college. I always looked REALLY young( not good when you want "boys" to like you ~LOL!!!). I always felt like the ugly duckling( still do & working on that ). I have my 20th ( high school) reunion coming up this year & I'm scared!!! I hope I reach my goal by then & LOOK HOT!!! Fingers crossed P.S. I got the sister thing too (sigh.... LOL)
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member

Love it! Have only one ex, who has not seen me since I started this journey. That would be awesome!