My before and after pics - 16lbs down

Options
I am so proud to flaunt this body. As a new mom I hope I can inspire other new moms to work out. I know its easy to feel tired and busy but you can find the time if you want to! I weighed about 125/7 pre-preg, and now I am down to 107 (I weigh 111 today though, just celebrated my bday over the weekend haha)
I thank 30DS and turbo jam for this bod

My son turned 4mos on Sunday, so my stretch marks are still a little saggy. I have ab muscles, you just can't see them haha.

Sep 12
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/stephanieschlipp/Fit new steph/P1000373.jpg

http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/217/162/11217162_2351.jpg
dec 2nd

Replies

• iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I am so proud to flaunt this body. As a new mom I hope I can inspire other new moms to work out. I know its easy to feel tired and busy but you can find the time if you want to! I weighed about 125/7 pre-preg, and now I am down to 107 (I weigh 111 today though, just celebrated my bday over the weekend haha)
    I thank 30DS and turbo jam for this bod

My son turned 4mos on Sunday, so my stretch marks are still a little saggy. I have ab muscles, you just can't see them haha.

P1000373.jpg
    Sep 12

11217162_2351.jpg
    dec 2nd
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Great job
  • dizam
    dizam Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!

• summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • DrobnyZoo
    DrobnyZoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I just had a baby too and I know how hard it can be to lose weight and get in shape with a little one!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!