another chick looking for friends!

Options
So Im here to re-introduce myself and looking for new positive friends!

I've been on this journey since I was a kid, but now its me wanting to make the change, and not parents and doctors trying to get me to do it.

First and for most- I have two health "concerns" working against me. Just after my 5th birthday, I developed, and began puberty... (yes you read that right, started menstrating that young) My parents had two choices. Either let me develop at that age, and I would stay short and what not, or I could be given hormones to stop the development, but I would gain weight, and it would be hard to take it off. My parents decided it would be easier to lose weight than literally grow (which is true) but taking it off is a night mare.

I was also diagnosed with thyroidism 4 years ago when I was 18. Which is also working against me.

Im at the point of my life where I want to do this for me, and no one else! Its me against the world. Im ready to show the doctors that I can do this!

Before the summer, I was down 30 lbs, but going on a personal vacation, a work vacation, than coming home, and having a major fall, put me back and i gained most of the weight back.

I've been on MFP for awhile and love it, although I dont use it to track my food, but am here for the support and information.

Feel free to add me :)